Who gives you the right?

If this game was a meal in a bistro it'd be thrown back in the chef's face, I fail to undertsand how you feel as a a company you can release this, its just a joke, beyond the pale, a blatant scam aimed at filling the coffers now before actually releasing the full game in February and thus depriving us of 3-4 months of actual proper game play. Its not even hardware issues, its just lazy. leave everything to the last minute coding, we don't need a new poxy skin on the game, we do need an accurate simulation of football.

Defending a joke, shooting a joke, goal keepers a joke, near post goals a joke, Sigames a joke, this release a sick joke, injuries designed to get us to purchase addons a cynical joke, rte for sale a cynical ploy to rip us off even more.

Let it be said, this is a deliberate rip off, there is no hiding place any more Sigames, FM13 could be written off but to repeat it again with the addition of cynical extra addons to coin it in shows you to be the sinsister, corrupt and vile spivs you have become, bloody great sell outs that obvioulsy want to take EA's crown as the most disgusting, lecherous and money grabbing company in this industry.

You can stick your rte and other addons and I will be telling people that enter my work place not to purchase your game, I myself will not be purchasing this game ever again.

If this game was a meal in a bistro it'd be thrown back in the chef's face, I fail to undertsand how you feel as a a company you can release this, its just a joke, beyond the pale, a blatant scam aimed at filling the coffers now before actually releasing the full game in February and thus depriving us of 3-4 months of actual proper game play. Its not even hardware issues, its just lazy. leave everything to the last minute coding, we don't need a new poxy skin on the game, we do need an accurate simulation of football.

Defending a joke, shooting a joke, goal keepers a joke, near post goals a joke, Sigames a joke, this release a sick joke, injuries designed to get us to purchase addons a cynical joke, rte for sale a cynical ploy to rip us off even more.

Let it be said, this is a deliberate rip off, there is no hiding place any more Sigames, FM13 could be written off but to repeat it again with the addition of cynical extra addons to coin it in shows you to be the sinsister, corrupt and vile spivs you have become, bloody great sell outs that obvioulsy want to take EA's crown as the most disgusting, lecherous and money grabbing company in this industry.

You can stick your rte and other addons and I will be telling people that enter my work place not to purchase your game, I myself will not be purchasing this game ever again.

You add this thread as a joke as well :)

Archived