Cheats for 2014?

hello.

Is there any way to give my self unlimited money with a lower leauge club. I like to think of myself as a tycoon who takes over a worthless low level team with a 500 seat stadium, then build up from there:)

So yes.. What I need is an editor. Or some money cheat. Can someone let me know?

hello.

Is there any way to give my self unlimited money with a lower leauge club. I like to think of myself as a tycoon who takes over a worthless low level team with a 500 seat stadium, then build up from there:)

So yes.. What I need is an editor. Or some money cheat. Can someone let me know?

If you need one RIGHT now the folks at cheathappens have a trainer, but I'd wait for official release.

Is there a way to get a ton of money before that? Like cheating with 2 player managers etc.

Theoretically, you could create managers to take control of all the biggest clubs and then offer outrageous money for scrub players from the team you want to manage. And hope the board doesn't veto the transfer.

But, even with an unlimited budget, you wouldn't be able to sign the top top players to a League 2 squad.

Archived