**[FM13] Numbered Sliders Tweak**

Motherlover

Hello,

I quite like seeing numbers on my sliders, so I made this panel tweak.

Simply place both files in the following folder: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/skins/[name of skin]/panels

If the folder doesn't exist, you'll have to create it.

Then in game enter Preferences > Interface and hit the 'Reload Skin' button. Make sure that 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked.

It should work with almost any skin. It's been confirmed to work with Carbon and Stelko.

Without further ado:

---

Bonus Version: More Flavorful Sliders

All this tweak does is change some of the descriptions on the sliders dependent on how far you move them along. I made it because I never liked only having 3-5 descriptions to go on e.g. Little/Normal/Much.

331g3sm.jpgiqkdcg.jpg

can u tell me how i can use it with the original skin?

thanks

Create a new folder in the Skins folder call it Sliders, Put the download files into that.

Then in game enter Preferences > Interface and hit the 'Reload Skin' button. Make sure that 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked

Thanks for answer m8

i made "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/skins/Sliders/panels" and i reload skin but nothing happened

also i tried "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/skins/Sliders" and put the 2 files inside but nothing happened too

Use Skin Cache is unticked

can u tell me if i made something wrong ?

Thanks for your work.

is there a way to NOT lose the language translation?

if i use this addon, the text sliders will appear in english instead of portuguese.

ps: guess not, the game doesn't translates the term because of the (x) added text, so i'll have to translate the XML by hand

• 1 month later...

<integer id="text_size_small" value="8" />

<integer id="text_size_normal" value="10" />

<integer id="text_size_large" value="12" />

in your skin settings xml, or you could edit that graphics file and remove that bottom line, don't know which one it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived