FM13: Roman Bezus - Ukrainian Maestro

c.ronaldo7

Roman Bezus

romanbezusaction.jpg

Roman Bezus is a professional Ukrainian football striker who plays for Vorskla Poltava in the Ukrainian Premier League. He moved to Vorskla Poltava from FC Kremin Kremenchuk. In 2012 Bezus was awarded the prize for rookie of the year.

He was called up to the Ukraine national under-21 football team for a friendly match against Cyprus-21 on March 3, 2010, but not selected for game. He made his debut in a friendly match against Czech Republic-21 on 17 November 2010. On November 11, 2011 he made his debut for the full Ukrainian national team in a friendly match against Germany.

As you can see from the above, Roman Bezus is very much an unknown quantity in world football, however in FM13, it is a very different case indeed:-

Roman Bezus in FM13

romanbezus.jpg

romanbezusinformation.jpg

Position(s): AMC/ST

Value: £3million

Sale Value: Unknown (Apologies!)

Preferred Moves: Dictates Tempo

Personality: Fairly Determined

Strengths: Technical - Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Technique (15); Penalties (18); Creativity, Flair (15) Influence (17); Positioning, Work Rate, Teamwork (16)

Work Permit Needed?: Yes (Unfortunately)

Naturally at home at AMC, Roman is technically astute, with good dribbling, passing, crossing and technique as well as being an excellent penalty taker. Aside from this, he also has the right idea with regards to teamwork and work ethic which, coupled with his high influence (17) make him a leader on the pitch. Not physically brilliant but as you can see, he looks a very tidy player indeed for a variable amount of teams.

I liked the look of this guy on FM12 and even more this time round, some great technical and mental attributes on this version but I've never been able to get him signed as he never gets a work permit for me. Obviously that's for moving to the UK, I'm sure there's no problem getting him to move to clubs elsewhere.

Yeah, obviously with me being Coventry (Budget is a big, fat zilch!) he's way out of reach, but I completely forgot about the work permit as well. That's been added in now to give people the heads up; should be a brilliant signing if you can get hold of him mind!

Here's a bigger picture of him. 4 years later in the game, developed by AI and still playing for Poltava.

fm_2012_11_10_19_13_54_15.jpg

He looks very good. A very balanced player. His best use might be as central midfielder if you ask me.

Tbh, looks very promising, considering buying him in my Shakhtar save. Expected him to turn out better than that, but if I develop him think he would have much better looking stats

Archived