The 5th (and 6th!) Annual CSE awards Nominations

Right, so after the failed attempt last year (When I wasn't even a user on these forums :D) the CSE awards are back! This forum has lost a lot of activity recently but I'm hoping a bit of community spirit will liven things up!

This thread is for the Nominations stage, there will be a separate thread for the actual awards.

I would like everyone to send a pm to me with their nominations. You Don't have to nominate a candidate for every award but it would be nice if you could do as many as you can. As in previous version's there will be 5 sections for awards. Challenges, Signups, Experiments, Individual users, and the Overall section.

As last years awards kind of died on their ass, you will be allowed to nominate threads from the last two years, but users should only be based on the last year so their still around.

The top 3 threads/users nominated for each category will be announced in another thread where you will vote for them again via pm to me.

Here are the Award Categories for you to nominate in.

Challenges

The Best Challenge- When considering this you should think about how much fun it was and of course, whether it was enough of a challenge.

The Hardest Challenge- Simply what you think has been the hardest challenge to complete over the last 2 years.

Best Challenge Idea- What was the best idea for a challenge? Has to be something creative.

Best New challenge- Same criteria and the best challenge but only Threads from Fm 11 and 12 can be considered. It actually has to be new, not just a new thread for an old challenge.

The best Sign Up- An overall assessment of whcih sign up was the most enjoyable, inclusive and has regular updates.

The best Sign Up idea

Experiments

Best Experiment- Most interesting, enjoyable to follow.

Best Experiment Idea- creative and had lots of potential.

Users

Best User- The user who you feel contributes the most to CSE, can be for many reasons

Best Contribution to a challenge- Someone who has dedicated themselves to a challenge, stayed active in the thread and posted detailed updates.

Best Newbie- The user who has contributed the most that has a join date after FM12 was released (21st October 2011)

Most entertaining User- user with the most detailed/interesting writups, can be a signup, experiment or season updates for challenges.

Overall

Best Community spirit in a thread- A thread where everyone cares about how others are doing and is very active with lots of friendly users.

Peoples choice thread- Your favourite CSE thread from the past 2 years.

Peoples choice User- Your favourite user over the past year.

Please send me a pm with your nomination for each of the awards clearly stating which nominee is for which award. :)

All Nominations must be in by 7th September

Cheers Ri, and any help you need, pop me a PM. I have a bit of free time at the moment so should be able to help out...I think there needs to be a deadline for the nominations to complete, maybe give it two weeks? So 7th Sept or something?

Also I will try to get a mod to unpin the thread at the top and sticky this one instead :)

Cheers Ri, and any help you need, pop me a PM. I have a bit of free time at the moment so should be able to help out...I think there needs to be a deadline for the nominations to complete, maybe give it two weeks? So 7th Sept or something?

Also I will try to get a mod to unpin the thread at the top and sticky this one instead :)

Thanks for the help LLR, I have edited the OP to include the deadline :)

edit: The only Mod on this forums is Canvey, does that mean thats the only user that can sticky this one?

As a newbie to this section over the last week i'm not quite sure if i'm right in posting here or if i'm supposed to PM. IF wrong just let me know and ill sort that out.

Only going to nominate for the best challenge. Simply because it brought me to this section and i'll nominate "FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge" thread.

As a newbie to this section over the last week i'm not quite sure if i'm right in posting here or if i'm supposed to PM. IF wrong just let me know and ill sort that out.

Only going to nominate for the best challenge. Simply because it brought me to this section and i'll nominate "FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge" thread.

Pm only please :)

How many replies have you had so far?

Two proper replies ( you and marty) and a single nomination for one award. Not great so far but there's plenty of time. Maybe LLR could raise a litttle interest in his thread?

Archived