Legends V1 [FM12]

Helpless

This is the 1st Edition of my own legends database for FM12.

What I have done is taken c.80 players from around the world and through the eras and created them with their name, international country, club or as close as I can to the beginning of their career. I have created them as either -9 or -10 with all having a current ability of 100. They all have their correct birthdates but are born in 1994, so will be either 16 or 17. I have tried to be as true as I can to their positions from the information I could find on their Wikipedia pages. Some may not be 100% correct. I wanted to leave a lot of things to chance and random so that it is different with different games and think this will keep things interesting.

List of Players for Version 1

Goalkeepers – Peter Shilton, Pat Jennings, Peter Schmeichal, Bert Trautmann, Oliver Kahn, Dino Zoff, Sepp Maier, Gordon Banks, Les Yashin, Edwin van der Sar

Defenders – Gary Neville, Phil Neal, Wim Suurbier, Jose Nasazzi, Giuseppi Bergomi, Djalma Santos, Lilliam Thuram, Carlos Alberto, Cafu, Emlyn Hughes, Denis Irwin, Bixente Lizararzu, Jose Antonio Camacho, Andreas Brehme, Paul Breitner, Giacinto Facchetti, Nilton Santos, Roberto Carlos, Paulo Maldini, Ronaldo Koeman, John Charles, Fabio Cannavaro, Gaetano Scirea, Billy Wright, Jose Santamaria, Daniel Passarella, Franco Baresi, Bobby Moore, Franz Beckenbauer

Midfielders – Billy Meredith, Jimmy Johnstone, Roberto Donadoni, Luis Figo, Jairzinho, Tom Finney, George Best, Stanley Matthews, Garrincha, David Beckham, Billy Liddell, Lennart Skoglund, Rob Rensenbrink, John Barnes, Pavel Nedved, Gheorge Hagi, Ryan Giggs, Roberto Rivelino, Zoltan Czibor, Francisco Gento, Ruud Gullitt, Lothar Matthaus, Zico, Raymond Kopa, Michael Laudrup, Bobby Charlton, Michel Platani, Zinedine Zidane, Johan Cruyff, Alfredo Di Stefano

Strikers – Romario, Arthur Friendenreich, Marco van Basten, Fernando Peyroteo, Ronaldo, Gerd Muller, Eusebio, Ferenc Puskas, Diego Maradonna, Pele

Some people may not agree with the initial choices but I have pulled them from a list from the Bleacher Report website.

I do want to add to this as there are lots of players that I want to see on the game. As yet I have not decided whether to do larger updates or whether to do one every couple of weeks. See whether or not there is enough interest.

As for facepacks I have no knowledge regarding creating graphics, but if someone wants to work with me on this, please PM me.

Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jja57tec7mggyc

Plans for second version to include.....

Mario Kempas, Jan Ceuelemans, Socrates, Roger Milla, Carlos Valderrama, Gary Liniker, Just Fontaine, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Abedi Pele, Paulo Rossi. Johan Nesskens.

I am going to continue throughout today trying to add more players to this list and also to the db. I wan't to be able to come back with incresing the list from c80 to 150 to upload this by 9 a.m on 21/4/12.

Forgot to mention.... on the one someone made last year Diego Maradona chose to play for Italy instead of Argentina, that was my only criticism. I think because he started with Napoli on that one at a young age, he gained Italian citizenship before getting capped for Argentina.

So just a heads up for you on this. Not sure how this type of thing can be avoided in FM, except maybe give all players 1 cap for their native countries?

Forgot to mention.... on the one someone made last year Diego Maradona chose to play for Italy instead of Argentina, that was my only criticism. I think because he started with Napoli on that one at a young age, he gained Italian citizenship before getting capped for Argentina.

So just a heads up for you on this. Not sure how this type of thing can be avoided in FM, except maybe give all players 1 cap for their native countries?

Just tick box declared for nation, job done :thup:

They are all declared for the nation that they played for in real life as Psycho suggests above.

So I have gone through and added a further 50 players to the database today. This is pulling the update forward from Saturday to now…I will be leaving this be now for a week or so because I want to go play with the database.

I have also corrected the spelling mistakes with George Best and Diego Maradona.

Players now also included are as follows….

Goalkeepers – Neville Southall, Gilmar, Jan Tomaszewski, Michel Preud’homme, Jose Luis Chi;avert

Defenders –Mattias Sammer, Alan Hansen, Jimmy Armfield, Tommy Gemmell, Berti Vogts, Ruud Krol, Erik Nilsson, Ernst Happel, Claudio Gentile, Oscar Ruggeri, Marcel Desailly, Fernando Hierro.

Midfielders – Bryan Robson, Jim Baxter, Paul Gascoigne, Kevin Keegan, Jan Ceielemans, Socrates, Carlos Valderrama, Abedi Pele, Johan Neeskens, Zito, Nobby Stiles, Mario Tardelli, Frank Rijkaard, Ossie Ardiles, Jean Tigana, Enzo Scifo.

Forwards = Bebeto, Luigi Riva, Juan Schiaffino, Claudio Cannigia, Just Fontaine, George Weah, Eric Cantona, Roberto Baggio, Mario Kempas, Roger Milla, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Paulo Rossi, Florin Albert, Dennis Bergkamp, Kenny Daglish, Geoff Hurst, Careca.

http://www.mediafire.com/?13znp93u1gke40u

Enjoy!

Another legends database! :thup:

Perhaps you should talk with Silent Pro and Scott Prat, who are also making this.

If you guys are helping each other the work will be faster done.

Just an idea of course.

You can do what you want, just keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking for a good one of these for a while. I appreciate the effort but only 5/10 for me. All the legends have been created with a 10 for professionalism and ambition, resulting in few (if any) ever reaching the dizzying heights that their PA would suggest, which for me either means I wait for another legends database or I spend time with FMRTE adjusting each and every one of them, which I don't really have the time or energy for.

No disrespect to the creator of the database, since other than that it looks to be a fine job - any chance this can easilly be sorted?

Archived