FMA-Italy-Advanced-(8th-level)-53-Others-National-Leagues-by-Fmanager86

FMRevolution

FMA Italy Advanced (8th level) + 53 Others National Leagues by Fmanager86

In this file I have activated all the Italian championships to the Prima Categoria (Level 8) with the Advanced panel of the editor.

I created two versions of the file:

- FMA Italy Advanced by Fmanager86 that contains only the Italian championships

- FMA Italy Advanced + 53 Others National Leagues by Fmanager86 that over the Italian championships also contains 53 other national championships.

All leagues have been created with the Advanced panel, so if you have problems with this file or crash dumps and do not ask me to SI (Sports Interactive), because the Sports Interactive does not support the advanced panel.

Like last year I recreated the championships with the Advanced panel of the editor.

FMA Italy Advanced by Fmanager86 contains:

Serie D (9 groups)

Eccellenza (28 groups)

Promozione (54 groups)

Prima Categoria (106 groups) V3 version

Poule Scudetto Serie D

Coppa Italia Serie D

Coppe Regionali Eccellenza (19 cups)

Coppa Italia Dilettanti

Coppe Regionali Promozione (19 cups)

Coppe Regionali Prima Categoria (19 cups) V3 version

Campionati giovanili (Primavera, Beretti, etc...)

Torneo di Viareggio

FMA Italy Advanced + 53 Others National Leagues by Fmanager86 contains:

Serie D (9 groups)

Eccellenza (28 groups)

Promozione (54 groups)

Prima Categoria (106 groups) V3 version

Poule Scudetto Serie D

Coppa Italia Serie D

Coppe Regionali Eccellenza (19 cups)

Coppa Italia Dilettanti

Coppe Regionali Promozione (19 cups)

Coppe Regionali Prima Categoria (19 cups) V3 version

Campionati giovanili (Primavera, Beretti, etc...)

Torneo di Viareggio

CAF (21)

Algeria-1 st and 2 nd Level

Angola-1 ° Level

Burkina Faso - Level 1

Cameroon - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Congo - Level 1

Ivory Coast - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Egypt - Level 1

Gabon - Level 1

Gambia - Level 1

Ghana - Level 1

Guinea - Level 1

Equatorial Guinea - Level 1

Liberia - Level 1

Mali - Level 1

Morocco - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Nigeria - Level 1

Senegal - Level 1

Sierra Leone - Level 1

Togo - Level 1

Tunisia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Zambia - Level 1

AFC (8)

Saudi Arabia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

UAE - 1 st, 2 nd and 3 rd Level

Japan - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Guam - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Macao - 1 st, 2 nd and 3 rd Level

Qatar - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Thailand - Level 4

Uzbekistan - Level 1

UEFA (19)

Albania-1 st and 2 nd Level

Andorra-1 st and 2 nd Level

Armenia-1 st and 2 nd Level

Azerbaijan-1 st and 2 nd Level

Bosnia-Herzegovina - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Cyprus - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Estonia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Georgia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Faroe Islands - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Kazakhstan - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Latvia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Lithuania - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Luxembourg - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Macedonia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Malta - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Moldova - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Montenegro - 1 st and 2 nd Level

San Marino - Level 1

CONCACAF (2)

Jamaica - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Trinidad and Tobago - 1 st and 2 nd Level

CONMEBOL (4)

Bolivia - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Ecuador - 1 st and 2 nd Level

Paraguay - Level 4

Venezuela -1 st and 2 nd Level

FMA Italy Advanced + 53 Others National Leagues by Fmanager86

The file is compatible with the file of the 7 th and 8 th level by uncle ron http://fmupdates.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=54

The file was created for Football Manager Advanced, http://fmadvanced.forumfree.it/ ,if you want it in your forum, ask me by sending me a private message, and I will insert myself so I can put any updates and to answer questions about the file.

If you have problems with this file ask here http://www.football-manager.it/forum/files/file/96-prima-categoria-by-fmanager86/ .

I advise you not to use other files with this db to avoid possible crash dumps

To use this file you must have the 12.2.2 patch

DOWNLOAD http://www.football-manager.it/forum/topic/28430-prima-categoria-by-fmanager86/

You've not uploaded the file that has only Italy, only the version with 53 other leagues (both files are the same when you extract them). Can you please upload the Italy only version? Your other leagues cause problems, and it's only Italy I want.

Other than that, thanks for the effort you've put in!

You've not uploaded the file that has only Italy, only the version with 53 other leagues (both files are the same when you extract them). Can you please upload the Italy only version? Your other leagues cause problems, and it's only Italy I want.

Other than that, thanks for the effort you've put in!

what problem causes?

the file with only italian leagues is already there, you have to click on FMA Italy Advanced by Fmanager86

I downloaded both files...they have exactly the same number of database changes in them, and they both say they have the Italy + 53 other league changes when you view them in the select database files screen as you set up a new game...

they are the same file, but one has only italian leagues activated, while the othrt ona has Italy + 53 other league

It's loaded with an austrian file, but the austrian file has no database changes, only adds advanced rules and it has also been thoroughly tested. I did make a few changes to the file, but they were only names of cities and teams, so none of those should interfere with it. Anyway, maybe if you holiday the game for me it'll go through?

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ipegl67accjeho

It's loaded with an austrian file, but the austrian file has no database changes, only adds advanced rules and it has also been thoroughly tested. I did make a few changes to the file, but they were only names of cities and teams, so none of those should interfere with it. Anyway, maybe if you holiday the game for me it'll go through?

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ipegl67accjeho

If you have crash selecting only my files, then you can say that the file is not good, but if you chose other files, although I said that the file to 90 percent would not be compatible with other files, then you do not complain to me ...

Can I ask how did you sort out the difference between 8 relegated from Lega Pro Seconda Divisione and 9 promoted from Serie D?

Also, would it be possible to cut the number of participants in Seconda Divisione girone B to 20, 21 is such a wrong number to my eyes!

Can I ask how did you sort out the difference between 8 relegated from Lega Pro Seconda Divisione and 9 promoted from Serie D?

Also, would it be possible to cut the number of participants in Seconda Divisione girone B to 20, 21 is such a wrong number to my eyes!

There are 9 relegated from Lega Pro Seconda Divisione and 9 promoted from Serie D.

To cut the number of participants in Seconda Divisione girone B to 20 I need more time and many tests.

• 1 month later...
I'd like for this file to be removed as it includes work done by me (the cyprus leagues) and I am not given credit for it.

Are you sure? the championship of Cyprus (as some other leagues) was activated by a user of my forum ... if you're sure it's your league, I'm sorry ... I did not even know you had created the championships, otherwise I didn't have included the championship of Cyprus in my fileas I have done for the english and oceanian championships of fmupdates...

• 5 months later...

Archived