Base2012 Skin with FM11 Fonts & Attribute Changes

Bap-

This is the new base2012 skin with edited Font Settings and Atrribute Colours

I don't know if I was the only one who was getting a little annoyed with the new font & sizes, so this is using the same font as FM 2011 and same Font Sizes.

Also the attribute colours from FM 07 (as far as I remember!)

I've been using these for a long time and prefer them to the new colours that they've picked.

Example of Font & Attribute Colours:

base2012fontandattrib.th.jpg

Download Here (mediafire)

Hope this helps some people :)

The link isn't working mate.

Still, very good mate though would be better if you used those colours for the attributes on a darker skin? Just a personal thing really. FM11 attribute colours would go really well with it too though.

Still a great looking skin though.

I've downloaded skins on many occasions but I've 7-Zip the file into Graphics>Skins folder in 'My user' section but the skin wont appear in the game :S

Help?

Don't create the skins folder in your graphics folder, but next to it (e.g. in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012)

This is the new base2012 skin with edited Font Settings and Atrribute Colours

I don't know if I was the only one who was getting a little annoyed with the new font & sizes, so this is using the same font as FM 2011 and same Font Sizes.

Also the attribute colours from FM 07 (as far as I remember!)

I've been using these for a long time and prefer them to the new colours that they've picked.

Example of Font & Attribute Colours:

base2012fontandattrib.th.jpg

Download Here (mediafire)

Hope this helps some people :)

I really like this skin but i only see half a club logo on the players profile when playing the game in my resolution, i cant make my resolution any higher as i cant read the text then is there anychane you can adapt it so its usuable on resolution 1152 by 864?

Archived