Can FMRTE be used for this

I have just saved my game at the start of Feb after the Jan transfer window I currently have 23 out of 25 players registered for the league so I have 2 spare spaces and alot of up and coming talented youngers. However, I have just signed on deadline day a 30 year old who I thought I had registered for the squad, I go to my first game and he is illegible. Is there any way I can correct this error using FMRTE, I have looked but there does not seem to be an option for squad selection.

Any help would be appreciated

i don't think it can but you can just holiday the game

Can you holiday the game backwards and go back in time, as it was the 31st Jan when the squad registration deadlne happened and now its 1st Feb.

I remember using it on FM10 I think. Surely not that advisable though if the game is used to 25 player squads and you have 26 there may be some knock on effects. Unless you un-register one of the other players.

Oo, maybe I'm wrong. Wonder what knock-on effects that could do though - FMRTE not exactly the most reliable piece of software around.

Soz for swearing,just got really fustrated as couldnt believe I forgot to register him. Ill try what you all have said

like the previous post said FMRTE does let u register a player at any time, just go to players relations tab, select squad registration and enter your team name, lets u do this for european game even if hes played for another team. just overwrite the other team. simples

Archived