New news feature for fm12

1) You have no excuse for such an awfully written post, I know you're from Scotland but I believe they are still an English speaking nation.

2) There is a 71 page thread on the first page with suggestions for FM2012, post suggestions in there.

3) You can already do exactly that, the subscriptions system allows you to subscribe to any league you want and then you get all the news from that league.

1) You have no excuse for such an awfully written post, I know you're from Scotland but I believe they are still an English speaking nation.

2) There is a 71 page thread on the first page with suggestions for FM2012, post suggestions in there.

3) You can already do exactly that, the subscriptions system allows you to subscribe to any league you want and then you get all the news from that league.

You shouldn't be so harsh on him, shame on you! Maybe the "06" at the end of his name means he is only 5 years old.

this is a terrible thread.. but no where near the worst..

And just because his location is scotland doesnt make him scottish.. I'm in denmark, but I'm not a dane ;)

So just relax and ignore the thread if you dont like and let the moderators close it if they agree with you..

3) You can already do exactly that, the subscriptions system allows you to subscribe to any league you want and then you get all the news from that league.[/quote

what i said is easy to read, sure i typed two fast and missed a few words out your point or are you just bitter about the team newcastle are building for next season?

You got a problem with people from Scotland???

Archived