[FM11][RELEASED] Galaxy Skin

NickJ73

Here's version 2.9 of my new FM2011 skin 'Galaxy'. This is a more polished version based on my 2010 Dominion skin. Its quite dark so may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it suits me :)

This is the final update and is now considered finished. I've spent the last few days fixing various minor quirks; Everything should be fine now for the full version of FM11.

Changes in v2.9

Fixed a few changes in menubar.xml (courtesy of Mufckingud7)

Added dark advisor boxes

a few more tweaks

Installation:

Extract the galaxy folders and copy them to:

my documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/skins

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rki3jsmen2pj0vi

Screenshots

Home

th_home.jpg

Squad

th_squad.jpg

th_profile.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's excellent, like Dominion that I use on FM10.

One other thing that I would like to see (on any skin..this is not an instruction!), would be to move the search bar from the top right and in its place put the competition logo, rather than just have it in the background.

Very nice. FM11 demo is playable at last!

My only two minor complaints: I liked the color scheme of the Dominion skin much better. Not sure the green font fits well. But I guess that's why this is Galaxy and not Dominion 2 or something :)

Also, personally I prefer the continue button to be in the same location as it is on the default skin. When I'm not in a comfortable position to press space, it is much easier to just move the cursor to the top right corner than having to aim for a button. The same reason why I like how the tabs in Google Chrome are at the very top of the screen.

As someone already pointed out, is the a way to change the background of the skin, as I use stadium backgrounds, It's a little to hard to see them.. If you explain I can rather do it myself, but on the other hand maybe you'd like to release a lighter version.. But not very much lighter.. readable, reasonable and playable...

Archived