Hands on Approach

I actually use it to make my games more interesting. Im playing as liverpool, and I want to make them 100% english, and still dominate all over :)

My current domestic player bias is 6 (in season 5) so I have quite a few more seasons left before I reach my goal!

It is what you make it to be!

Every singe save I start I use Tug's training, assign the players to the proper schedules and after that I dont interfere with the training. Besides the obvious looking for better coaches.

So Im guessing that has nothing to do with the rating.

I think it has something to do with training, mine is quite high and I noticed it was when I started making new training schedules for individuals.

I do the exact same as Carradona has said in his post above and also let my ass man handle press conferences all the time and my hands on approach is something like 15/16. So i dont think those two make a difference to the attribute.

I use SFrasers training. Still 20.

I use one as well, what I was getting at was that you get hands on with training by assigning players to different schedules rather than leaving them on the default general schedule. Also do the same with my youth team.

I use one as well, what I was getting at was that you get hands on with training by assigning players to different schedules rather than leaving them on the default general schedule. Also do the same with my youth team.

Ah, now I see. I sometimes forget when a player comes back from loan, so I'm only rated 18.

For the player, I don't think any do, I see them as more of a way for the player to gauge his playstyle

I'm pretty sure, in previous versions, certain stats were used to gauge how players would react to your instructions and interaction

so all of those categories are cosmetic ??? Thats strange.. very... I would have thought stuff like Squad Discipline and Tactical Consistency will effect somewhat on the coaching atts...

• 1 month later...
Tactical Consistency .. how this is increased?

I know it definately DOESNT mean playing the same exact tactic, i tried about 5 in 3 seasons and my att was increasing, i think it means basic philosophy, eg all the tactics you use play a short passing style, attacking tempo etc. i think so anyway, although i went from fast tempo short passing attacking mentality to fast tempo direct overload mentality and it continued to increase.

Archived