unrealistic

Does no one think its unrealistic to be able to get a job such as Denmark,abd notts county when your an automatic manager .........?

Yup. However there aren't always enough vacancies, and you need to get 'a' job to begin the game. International jobs should never be open to 'new' players though, I agree, that is ridiculous.

I would not say its unrealistic, its like applying for a normal job, and your the best candidate. Ok for Denmark to have no better offers than you, fair enough. But everyone has to start somewhere so maybe Denmark thought it would be nice to hire someone with inexpierence. If you gonna moan about it, dont friggin apply for it.

Shut up iwas just saying when playing a career game its hard not to apply for a job like that

There's no need to be rude and tell someone to shut up, all Pacman Jones did was give his opinion on the points you brought up

If you didn't want other peoples opinions, why post this on a public forum?

As Neji said its all to do with which leagues you load, e.g. if you have the conference leagues loaded your automatic reputation will be alot lower and therefore you won't be able to be hired for teams like Notts County or Denmark - making your career game more challenging.

I think that Neji and Small Mac are correct here, logically the reputation you get with using "Automatic" varies depending on the standard of jobs that you could possibly get, ie the active leagues. For instance, if you only had enough rep to get hired by a BSS/N team but you had only League 2 upwards loaded, you would find it very difficult to get a job. This is what the automatic reputation option is for, to ensure that you are able to get a job no matter what, otherwise what would be the point?

Lots of previously international managers have took a country as their first job, just don't use the 'automatic' setting as it is a bit of an unknown.

Thing is though, if he didn't use the automatic rep, he may set his rep too low to get a job at all, I hate to repeat myself, but that is the whole reason for it being included in the game. I mean, how pointless would it be to holiday for 100 years and never get a job?

well i think they would still employ you to be honest

In my experience, you're wrong.

My career game that I'm playing now it was extremely difficult to get a job above the team that I was. I got Hyde upto the CCC and couldn't get another CCC job, I ended up moving to the second tier in Italy.

Archived