Taking the plunge!

I've taken the plunge and ordered FM09 (for £16)...Played the demo and I thought it was quite bad (pre patch) but I really want to get into the game as I have with the previous titles.

Lets hope I'm not disappointed!

Does the new patch fix most of the common problems?

Something that ruins the point or perhaps vibe of the game. For FM one of the big things is being a manager for years and years, staying at one team working to achieve something, or moving around.

But long term games are low in quality currently, that's if the game doesn't die first.

I've only had the game since saturday and i'm running it with the latest patch. I think it's great. What are these problems people seem to keep mentioning? As far as i can see there aren't many/any. Why will any potential new patch make the longtivity of the game better?

With both patches, the game is excellent. There are still a few issues, but nothing major.

ive got the 9.0.2 patch running, do u mean that i need to load 9.0.1 aswell before that? i had the first one, but my FM crashed so i reloaded it and patched it with the new one instead? or does patch 2 incorperate patch 1?

Archived