Loan report

I like the new feature on the club screen where you can get a loan report.

But has anyone actually got a player back? playing as Aberdeen - i went to every Prem & Champ reserves and under18's and got

not 1 singer player back?

I agree, a great feature....or just asking you Asst to scan the world for certain position loans is good.

Its seems to be hit or miss, sometimes you get nobody or one player, sometimes 4/5.

My current Leeds game (just started) I asked Liverpool - they offered a young defender (Huth), Man Utd - they offered three youngsters (Hewson, Possebon & someone else). I also went throught the SPL bigger teams and every other Premiership clubs and got diddlysquat!

playing as Aberdeen - i went to every Prem & Champ reserves and under18's and got

not 1 singer player back?

Make them kings of the world.

Happy moment for me was when i got Aberdeen as my feeder team in my Arsenal game. Anyone i didn't use got sent there and quite a few actually went and did well.

I have had a Crystal Palace reserve player come up on loan for my BSS team. He agreed to come and play for me too.

I have had a couple of championship teams come back with loan players and quite a few League 1 , bearing in mind I am in the BSS I think thats quite good. No Premiership teams yet but I have only tried Arsenal and Man Utd.

Eh?

I was not being critical' date=' I was replying to the opening post.[/quote']

I know that, and I was just asking you. It sounded like you were not happy with the results, because you said that it's hit and miss. I just wanted to know how else you expected it to turn out?

Wouldnt think the quality of ass man would make a difference considering all they are actually doing is asking someone who is available

I assume the ass man would filter out the available rubbish players for me.

I am playing in the Dutch eredivisie (premier league) and there are lots of players available at any point in time, but the majority of them are not good enough to play in the Dutch eredivisie.

So that is why I think the ass man will filter it out somehow, but I could be wrong in this.

I assume the ass man would filter out the available rubbish players for me.

I am playing in the Dutch eredivisie (premier league) and there are lots of players available at any point in time, but the majority of them are not good enough to play in the Dutch eredivisie.

So that is why I think the ass man will filter it out somehow, but I could be wrong in this.

Good point, didnt think about that

Archived