FM 2009 hit or miss

FM 2009 hit or miss  

70 members have voted

1. 1. FM 2009 hit or miss

• Hit
    • Miss

Taken into consideration all new patches i am upset to say that i beleive it was a miss. I found it dissapointing which is a shame as i come after the greatest game of all time; fm 2008.

if fm 2010 is as good as 08 i will be happy :-)

You mean greatest with 50 goals in 50 games per season scorers, low quality regens bug, older players losing stats to fast bug, registration bug, confidence bug, DM bug , corner exploit bug, farrow/barrow exploit bug, transfer bug...etc..etc...I can go on for days about bugs in FM '08.

FM 08 greatest ever? You are joking , right ?Did you actually played any previous ones, other then 08 ?

One with most flaws and exploits would be much more appropriate :)

How many more polls will kids have to post , to finally realize that game is not disaster. I guess we have to wait till schools reopen soon .

one of my main issues with the game, besides the 3d match engine and slow speed is the grey look

the fm 08 skin was pleasing on the eye and 09 is all grey and everytime i click on change to 08 skin still looks... all grey

Colors2.jpg

I don't see anything grey looking here.Just get some custom skin.

As for 3D , you can still play 2D (like in 08) and if you start with less leagues game speed will be much faster.

That is if you have required PC specs and updated drivers :)

As you can see , all problems that you mentioned above could be very easily resolved.

Archived