Patch 9.2 Injuries

Are they on super condition, or something like lacking match practice for example.

I had a couple of them injured when they were sent into matches 'lacking match fitness' but the majority have been match fit, quite worrying.

People are still complaining about injuries...

There has not been a problem since 9.1, so stop complaining and sort out your training etc.

shut it you.

the guy has his ON THOUGHTS & THINKING PATERNS?

so to answer his question...

iv only had 3 serious injuries "just recently" in 1 game against lower a lower team & thay are 3 & 5 months? & im in my 6th season.

so it might be some thing that happens when "say man-u are playing luton"

Q: dose everyones injuries happen against lower opps?

shut it you.

the guy has his ON THOUGHTS & THINKING PATERNS?

so to answer his question...

iv only had 3 serious injuries "just recently" in 1 game against lower a lower team & thay are 3 & 5 months? & im in my 6th season.

so it might be some thing that happens when "say man-u are playing luton"

Q: dose everyones injuries happen against lower opps?

Hmmm i dont tell him to shut up, but you tell me to shut up and say "he has is 'own'(i guess u mean that..typo?) thoughts and thinking patterns, well so do I, so I can give my opinion aswell.

But to answer your question, my injuries down seem to have any pattern like that against lower opposition, but I doubt it is part of SI's programming.

People are still complaining about injuries...

There has not been a problem since 9.1, so stop complaining and sort out your training etc.

Hmmm i dont tell him to shut up, but you tell me to shut up and say "he has is 'own'(i guess u mean that..typo?) thoughts and thinking patterns, well so do I, so I can give my opinion aswell.

But to answer your question, my injuries down seem to have any pattern like that against lower opposition, but I doubt it is part of SI's programming.

whatever

you might have your own thinking & opinions?

but JUST LIKE YOU id bet YOU WOULDNT WANT SOME BAM COMEING ONTO YOUR THREAD WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... WOULD YOU

whatever

you might have your own thinking & opinions?

but JUST LIKE YOU id bet YOU WOULDNT WANT SOME BAM COMEING ONTO YOUR THREAD WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... WOULD YOU

Leave moderating the forum to the forum moderators please. Your rants are unhelpful.

I got 2 injuries in the match just after applying the 9.2 patch. I think Injury Legend is back again! :[ I have no AMC for the Champions' League final match now.

I think what il do is have another game running next to my Newcastle save and do training another way and settings different that way I suppose I can compare the two and see if Injuries are less frequent.

Leave moderating the forum to the forum moderators please. Your rants are unhelpful.
I call his post an official request by a moderator...

are you talking aboyt me for typeinf F£CK ?

well i call on moderators to set a standard & ask them to put a sticky up of "FORUM DO'S & DON'T"

no1) DONT REPLY WITH NEGATIVE FEED BACK, AT ALL.

Archived