Chelsea managers? At a guess?

I'm about to start a new game but want the database as up to date as poss, so was wondering if anyone whose a chelsea fan out there would like to make an informed guess/opinion on who they think'll get the job. Mancini, Scholari, Deschamps? just who is gonna be in the driving seat for you guys?

I'm about to start a new game but want the database as up to date as poss, so was wondering if anyone whose a chelsea fan out there would like to make an informed guess/opinion on who they think'll get the job. Mancini, Scholari, Deschamps? just who is gonna be in the driving seat for you guys?

I would just let the game appoint someone automatically as to save the feeling of being a right t*t if I put in the wrong manager.

Just for the record I would have to say Mancini looks like he`s holding all the aces. Although I seriously doubt whether we`ll be seeing the words Entertaining and Chelsea in the same sentence with him in charge.

Would love to see Hughesie get it though. ( despite being Man U fan ).

The problem is, i know as soon as i get into a few hours of playing time that the manager will be announced and ill have to start over again. Its summat i thought chelsea fans would be able to make an educated guess at, or even have some inside info. on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevio11:

Play your self as chelsea manager then you will not have to secong guess,for the record Mancini would be a good manager for chelsea as inter did win serie A 3 times running </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 which was given to them due to the match fixing scandal.

Forget the favourites. Stick Keegan in charge. I'd love to see that in real life.

Terry at the back - everyone else pile forward. 7-3 won't look so unrealistic on FM after that!

But in answer to the OP, it's likely to be Mancini - he just lost his job and ten Cate's gone too, indicating someone says he wants his own backroom staff. Expect an announcement Friday.

Archived