Discipline Player Bug?

If i can Discipline players for un-professional behaviour should i?

I have NO idea what they have done as nothing has been mentioned in my news and they train nobody; also i can discipline 60% of my 1st team!!?. Im second in my league, behind the steroid induced Arsenal, and am 6months into my 2nd season having almost everyone in my 1st team already on a new contract during pre-season. The squad mentality is superb so whats going on? :confused:

1) Take a deep breath.

2) Go to English lessons and learn how to phrase your point in a manner understandable to anyone other than yourself.

3) Repost with an actual issue, or at least a semblance of an issue, rather than incoherent rambling.

4) ????

5) Profit.

ok just for i will type very slowly.... !.

1. If i CAN discipline 60% of my 1st team for un-professional behaviour for an unknown reason, should i?

2. Why are the number of connecting crosses so low? I see this on numerous posts of screen shots as well as my own games

...... How clear do you want me to make it? .....pre school?

Well why would you want to discipline players for un-professional behaviour if you have no idea what they have done?

sorry I havent seen this in the game yet and I am to finding it hard to understand what you are saying.

Are you getting some message on screen saying they have been unprofessional and asking you to do actions?

I just dont understand...hell maybe pre-school with big pop out picture's would help :) try anything once.

Well why would you want to discipline players for un-professional behaviour if you have no idea what they have done?

sorry I havent seen this in the game yet and I am to finding it hard to understand what you are saying.

Are you getting some message on screen saying they have been unprofessional and asking you to do actions?

I just dont understand...hell maybe pre-school with big pop out picture's would help :) try anything once.

No im getting no message. If i click on a players name, and hover my mouse pointer over discipline player, he can be disciplined for un-professional behaviour. Also 60% of my 1st team can be disciplined, the rest i CANNOT discipline. I have tried to find out why (and what they're up to) and looked all over for a reason, but to no avial. So if they are being un-professional for WHATEVER reason should i warn/fine them so that they stop it? Sorry, i cant make it any clearer... :(

It's been reported elsewhere. Can't say I've had this yet but there have been people reporting it. I wouldn't bother fining them. Just runs the risk of them getting unhappy over nothing if they haven't done anything wrong.

Wow what a brilliantly unclear / confusing post ! Are you taking the mic ?

lol the thing I love most is that when you actually try and clarify your point you actually make it even more confusing.

Dont take this the wrong way but you would be well served to stop playing the game altogether and learn how to write.....

"I have Ronaldo and Messi in the squad, therefore I should have a high number of connecting cross but I don't...." Sorry, this is not really a valid point IMHO.

I love it when people quote what you have said when i never actually said it.... So, yes, i agree that what you have said is not a valid point!!

I said i have a "low number of connecting crosses" PLEASE TRY READING MY POSTS before you make up quotes!

I do not have my gran on the left nor my nan on the right, I have TWO WORLD CLASS wingers who cannot cross the ball in for toffee. 7 different seasons i have been playing with them in my team and they have been set instructions slightly different EACH season but they dont appear to be making any difference.

Funny because loads of people are saying they can't get tactics right to get Messi and Ronaldo to cut inside, and you're having issues getting them to be traditional wingers :D

I'd bug the discipline thing on the bugs forums, if there's no obvious reason why you should be able to fine them, it's most likely a bug.

I'm Norwegian, and I understood the first post without any great problems. Although it wasn't exactly beautiful use of the language, it was quite understandable.

Point 1: It is possible to discipline about 60% of the squad for the reason of being unprofessional, whilst 40% you can't. Why is this?

Point 2: More successful crosses, please, how do I do it? (Easy enough find out by searching. Or even reading the TT&T-thread, in which all answers can be found. Almost.)

Hopefully this will help those of you who have English as your first language, but are still seemingly unable to interpret at all.

I'm Norwegian, and I understood the first post without any great problems. Although it wasn't exactly beautiful use of the language, it was quite understandable.

Point 1: It is possible to discipline about 60% of the squad for the reason of being unprofessional, whilst 40% you can't. Why is this?

Point 2: More successful crosses, please, how do I do it? (Easy enough find out by searching. Or even reading the TT&T-thread, in which all answers can be found. Almost.)

Hopefully this will help those of you who have English as your first language, but are still seemingly unable to interpret at all.

That wasnt my point....

1. If i CAN (it allows me to do so) discipline 60% of my 1st team for un-professional beahviour should i? I've no idea what they have done wrong but its obviously something otherwise the option to do so would not be there. (will it give them a kick up the ass or something?)

2. more succesful crosses... should i REALLY HAVE TO read TT&F thread to find out?

Archived