Whats the best way to activate?

Hello, to all fellow Football Manager 2009 Players and the Sports Interactive Team who post here. Please be gentle with me as this is my first proper post. Im hopefully getting this for Christmas, and just want to know the best way to activate it? I have Steam downloaded and installed, but I have read the also Uniloc has worked well for some people. :)

I guess it is down to personal choice.

I think the SI/Sega mantra is do it via Steam as you can then get the automatic updates but personally I used Steam then quickly got rid of it and used Uniloc instead as I didn't want Steam on my system as found it annoying.

Lol whats the best way to activate, funny question.

"Whats the best way to start the game, doubleclicking on a shortcut on the desctop or one click on an icon in the start menu?"

"Whats the best way to load your game, by load last game or go into load game and choose the one?"

"whats the best way to put the DVD into the computer, by forcing the dvd into the computer or pressing the button and allowing it to go smoothly?"

Man, it doesn't matter. Just activate it ;) No offense mate.

"Whats the best way to start the game, doubleclicking on a shortcut on the desctop or one click on an icon in the start menu?"

"Whats the best way to load your game, by load last game or go into load game and choose the one?"

"whats the best way to put the DVD into the computer, by forcing the dvd into the computer or pressing the button and allowing it to go smoothly?"

I know this is sort of off topic but im curious to know...

How would you put a DVD into a computer/laptop without opening the disk drive thing?

The reason I asked this in the first place was to hopefully avoid problems. :)

Hehe, I see. You are way early, you might get it for christmas and you are already planning how to activate it. You are really fired up for this eh?
you could say that yeah. I had FM06, and really enjoyed that. I dont know why I skipped the last two versions, but I'm really geared up for FM09. :)

I know this is sort of off topic but im curious to know...

How would you put a DVD into a computer/laptop without opening the disk drive thing?

I meant if it already is open, and then if your supposed to push the drive thingy in or press the button. Otherwise you would have to squize the disk in with immense power, in danger of breaking it in two and I would only do that to an U2 cd, never an FM dvd, not at all.

Archived