Fm should realease FM09 non-3D version?

Should SI realease a Fm09 non-3D version?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should SI realease a Fm09 non-3D version?

• YES, graphics card cost too much
    • NO
    • not bothered :(

i mean cumon, no need for the 3D maybe for some but someone like me ive paid £30 for the game

and i go into the shop they tell me i ineed a "graphics card" costing me £35-90 wot the hell is that all about.

i beg you si realease a non 3d version for fm09 for those of us who just want the latest stats not how the fm looks.

thanks

I'm sure it's not that simple just to completely remove the 3D from the game without it effecting anything else.

That being said, it would be nice if the 2D was further optimised so that those people who can't run the 3D can still have a fairly smooth 2D. This currently isn't the case.

You can play 2d as well if your graphics card can't handle 3d.

Unfortunately the 2D is very slow as well from what I've read. Those who could run '08 easily but cannot run 3D on '09, cannot simply switch to 2D and have it run anywhere near as smoothly as the 2D in '08.

Hey did you know you can turn 3D off if your Graphics card can't cope with it? isn't something like that amazing.

Have you actually tried it? Or are you just being a smart arse for the sake of it?

All of that being said I'll say to the opening poster, if you just want '08 with updated transfers why don't you just download the latest weegie update and play '08?

Archived