why the hell isn't go on holiday available

i'm getting mad...i have tio wait long period between november and march, when playing in russia, or nations that have pause between these dates... i have to watch all unintersting news, instead of going to holiday,and gain time

if you can't do this why the hell it's still there in the menu

does anyone know how can go on holiday be active?

How does the game know its cracked? Surely if they can disable this feature if the game knows its cracked, they can disable the whole game?

it's probually hard coded, these pirates may be geeks but i think it would take a little longer than 15 hours to sort that out

But how exactly did you find out it was a pirated game issue? Did someone from SI post in these forums that it was?

It's pretty bloody kickass! :D

I've been very interested in how fast someone would crack this game (because of the DRM) and to my astonishment only few hours had past before the cracks started popping out. Geeks work fast I guess.

But the from what I can tell from various comments holiday mode is disabled and I also saw someone mention that after the 6 months (or a full season. Can't remember) the game stops working :D They can't even holiday fwd to see if this is true! Bwahaha

SI won't officially announce it, but it's pretty obvious from last year when people reporting such issues ended up with a ban for piracy

The thread starter hasn't been banned yet. I can get my head around how a cracked demo would still have the holiday mode disabled but at the same time how do you know this isn't like the Euro's crack effect from 08 when it affected continued save games?

Very unlikely as it's an instant type of thing as opposed to being triggered by the specific game date, but you never know.

The thread starter hasn't been banned yet. I can get my head around how a cracked demo would still have the holiday mode disabled but at the same time how do you know this isn't like the Euro's crack effect from 08 when it affected continued save games?

Very unlikely as it's an instant type of thing as opposed to being triggered by the specific game date, but you never know.

Probually cause the admins have sence and are asleep at 4am

My question is how do you know this?

I have been hearing about it for hours, and I have looked up the places where people are cracking the game.

I'll tell you one thing, though. If after being here for the past 48 hours complaining about how i dont get the game until the 18th in the US, and you come here now and tell me I'm playing it cracked, I will personally go where you live and kill you lol

I have been hearing about it for hours, and I have looked up the places where people are cracking the game.

I'll tell you one thing, though. If after being here for the past 48 hours complaining about how i dont get the game until the 18th in the US, and you come here now and tell me I'm playing it cracked, I will personally go where you live and kill you lol

But that's my point. You may not be using a pirated FM but some awareness of where to look suggests at some point in your internet life you've gone looking for something to download. Hence there is an element of hypocrisy in jumping into a thread and making pirate jokes (not you specifically as you didn't, but in general).

So stop playing the cracked version.......

..........COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE 'ARD ENOUGH :D

Ok, since you're one of those who makes assumptions and goes with them happily, I will elaborate. I've been helping people in the Spanish FMsite for 36 hours now with little to no rest, and I have been pretty much all over the place to make sure that some people got to play it. Along the way, I've found myself looking at ilegal sites to see if they related to weird bugs people would post in the forums, to tell them to stop complaining about a bug caused by playing the game online. So no, I havent thought of downloading anything, and I wont. I've been buying and playing since CM01/02 and will be. Thanks though.

And I WILL GO GET YOU. Fall asleep and you'll see :D

Ok, since you're one of those who makes assumptions and goes with them happily, I will elaborate. I've been helping people in the Spanish FMsite for 36 hours now with little to no rest, and I have been pretty much all over the place to make sure that some people got to play it. Along the way, I've found myself looking at ilegal sites to see if they related to weird bugs people would post in the forums, to tell them to stop complaining about a bug caused by playing the game online. So no, I havent thought of downloading anything, and I wont. I've been buying and playing since CM01/02 and will be. Thanks though.

And I WILL GO GET YOU. Fall asleep and you'll see :D

Fair enough :thup: It wasn't directed at you personally but I don't think it's that big of an 'assumptive stretch'. But my assumptions say they're happy with me too, so it's a healthy relationship ;)

Erm... if SI can hard-code "negative features" into the game that appear in cracked versions, why don't they just "make the crack not work at all"?

Also, if they have the ability to do such things to the cracked version, what's the bloody point of the DRM then?

Why not just crack down on the cracks, and leave everybody else alone (ie - have the game run like old versions - insert disc and play, no extra hassle)?

Archived