Well well well

What a f****** **** up this is! Im sorry but the application was unable to connect to the internet what a load of crap! bought it this mornin at 10am its now 1pm and still no joy! why fix summit thats not broken? its si bankrolled by sega not short of a few quid! (i do not aggree with ilegal downloadin offcourse not) but jesus christ make it easy for us! cant even tell the `o` from the `0` :thdn:

What a f****** **** up this is! Im sorry but the application was unable to connect to the internet what a load of crap! bought it this mornin at 10am its now 1pm and still no joy! why fix summit thats not broken? its si bankrolled by sega not short of a few quid! (i do not aggree with ilegal downloadin offcourse not) but jesus christ make it easy for us! cant even tell the `o` from the `0` :thdn:

Turn your firewall off.

oh right so i have to turn my firewall off with the chance of somebody hacking into my computer! ( i kno your only helping mate) to authenticate a game? they must fink were mad!

believe me, no body is going to want to hack your computer. Windows firewall should be effecient or if you have a router the firewall on that should be effecient enough.

I seriously doubt the 2 minutes to turn your firewall off will result in your computer being pilfered by an army of internet hackers who have been lying in wait for just such an occasion.

Unless of course you've got anything already on there from viewing canine erotica waiting to connect up as soon as you drop your guard.

I appreciate you're frustrated, and I appreciate that you used asterisks, but please moderate your language. :thup:

Bunch of cowboys! I've just been on the phone to my mate who bought the game and he's suffering from the exact same issues.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I wouldnt be suprised at the minute if the servers/phones are just too busy from too many people trying to get through.

I know that doesnt make it ok but hopefully it does mean it will work shortly.

Archived