A patch to remove the 3D components?

Clearly there are many people who are unable to play the FM09 demo and thus will be unable to play the actual game so surely there should be a patch made available which removes these 3D components and reinstates the 2D components. It may deprive those people of the 3D view-which I personally feel is unnecessarily slow and lacks detail-but I'm sure most people would prefer to be able to play the game even without the 3D view. And of course there are those who can play the game but don't like the 3D view. It's purely cosmetic so wouldn't really affect the gameplay much.

Clearly there are many people who are unable to play the FM09 demo and thus will be unable to play the actual game so surely there should be a patch made available which removes these 3D components and reinstates the 2D components. It may deprive those people of the 3D view-which I personally feel is unnecessarily slow and lacks detail-but I'm sure most people would prefer to be able to play the game even without the 3D view. And of course there are those who can play the game but don't like the 3D view. It's purely cosmetic so wouldn't really affect the gameplay much.

why when you can just use the 2d that comes with it and not bother with 3d? the patch will make it playable

There are issues with some graphics cards that would be able to run the 2D but not the 3D just not running the demo at all. SI are working on correcting these and will be releasing a patch for the demo so that you can check if you can run the game, even if it's just with 2D. What should be happening is that the 3D option will merely be greyed out and unselectable, but some graphics cards are causing the demo not to run at all. As I say, the issue is being fixed.

Archived