Facepacks for FM2009

A week on Friday I plan to spend the morning editing some competition names and things that are not licenced to the official release. While I'm doing that, does anyone know if facepacks for FM2008 will work with FM2009 as well? Can anyone tell form the demo if the installation method will be the same?

I hope it's OK to ask a general question like this about these issues here; without going into the nuts and bolts of how to install 3 party changes to content, etc. if not, can a mod delete the thread please? Ta.

did any body get any facepacks to work with vista and is so where are they and where do you put them.

cheers

08 graphics work fine with 09 as long as their not match engine related. So facepacks logos and backgorunds are fine

If i remeber correctly its the same general area as in XP. Try user area/documents/sports interactive/graphics (you may need to create the last part.

There may also be an option in the preferances to change the save folder lcoation.

Im a work though so cant check for myself

What if a player has moved clubs, will they need to be moved into the correct folder etc?

No - they can just stay in the current folder - the game just reads the folders and the player pictures (providing the config file is in there). It doesn't care who the players play for. You can organise your player folders how you like!

No - they can just stay in the current folder - the game just reads the folders and the player pictures (providing the config file is in there). It doesn't care who the players play for. You can organise your player folders how you like!

Just to add to the above. Each player has an ID number assigned to them in the Database, the picture is assigned to that ID number by a config file. The game reads only that ID when looking for a picture, it doesnt take anything else into account

Do you guys think that facepacks etc enhance the game overall? I certainly do and sometimes I spend hours looking around the internet

to see whats around and see whats new etc... I love getting new skins to. HOWEVER I could never find a really good soundpack... I thought

a couple of years ago someone was making one with live speech commentary or something... Does such a thing exist?

Archived