You guys should be ashamed.

I've just spent a couple of minutes reading the posts on here, and I can't help but feel totally sad for the guys at SIGames. They work their absolute hearts out to make a game for us football fans, every year around the same time. It is THE BEST football management came out there by far, you have to look at all the reviews (e.g. Gamespot). Yet all you do is whinge, complain, moan, tell them to sort it out.

I have got the demo, and I love it. I think it's great. Yes - it's not running as smoothly as I like - but I still love it. That "feeling" when you first start playing a game, it's still there. I can't wait to complete my first ever season and reflect on my hard work.

All Si ask for on here, time and time again, is constructive criticism. Say what you think is wrong with the game, why and what you feel could improve it. How hard is that? But no, you all s**g it off, say it's rubbish when it's not. Shame on you all (well, not all, but the one's that complain bitterly).

You know what, I'm so surprised that Paul and the team put their hands up and say "If that's the reaction, why bother?". Then EVERYONE would not have a game anymore. How would you all feel?

All I can say is I love it - and I hope you guys at Si keeping making more games for many years!

SHAME on you people that CAN'T make constructive criticism.

alot of people have posted the bugs, they are just very angry that something liek this can get through a QA team....

its as blatently obvious as the main box and main menu reading "FUOT BALL MANGGER", shocking....

i love the game and it looks great but the fact it was released as it is is terrible, but ofc "patch it" same as always

I can't play the game but I'm not going to rant and moan about it. Sure I'm disappointed but in past years they've produced the best year in year out so I'd like this years to be the same so that next year shall I purchase the game more improvements have been made.

The fact is that SI make a lot of money out of this game and have a lot of loyal fans out there. Every time a new fm comes out there is a backlash about the bugs etc but this year feels different - just like you have team talks in FM i dont see why we cant give SI one. IE you can win this one, or disappointed or even I have faith in your ability.

My major gripes come fromt he fact that my intel chipset can run FiFA 09 but not this and the fact is without the 3d engine this version is nothing but a data update. So yeah they've been working hard all year but the actual output isnt that impressive.

The fact is that SI make a lot of money out of this game and have a lot of loyal fans out there. Every time a new fm comes out there is a backlash about the bugs etc but this year feels different - just like you have team talks in FM i dont see why we cant give SI one. IE you can win this one, or disappointed or even I have faith in your ability.

My major gripes come fromt he fact that my intel chipset can run FiFA 09 but not this and the fact is without the 3d engine this version is nothing but a data update. So yeah they've been working hard all year but the actual output isnt that impressive.

Spot on. It's their job to make the game playable. It isn't.

Archived