New Forum Will Be Needed :D

When we all get our keen little hands on FM09 SI will have to start another forum topic or at least a new stickied thread.

I can see a massive influx of "check this goal out", "unbelievable goal" and "best goal ever" type threads. :D

I'd say there'll end up being a stickied 'goals' thread that will eventually cause a mini forum topic of it's own to be made.

there will be a true flood of those goals I am sure, probably whole videos of all goals of a player's career (like the awesome cantona video for example ;)) good stuff to get through the long winter break in Austria (approx. 2 months!!)

I read a thread there saying FM07 was the best ever.

Yet apparently the moaning last year (FM08) was, according to the little blue one, as bad as it could be?

EDIT: From now on, anyone who reads this particular post won't have the foggiest idea what on earth I'm talking about.

And neither do I. Blame ahmufcwafc ;)

Why would people moan about something so great?

Maybe people just like to moan, don't understand why we can't all just enjoy the computer game.... :(

Yet apparently the moaning last year (FM07) was, according to the little blue one, as bad as it could be?

Maybe people just like to moan, don't understand why we can't all just enjoy the computer game.... :(

The moaning wasn't worst for FM07, it was for FM08 I think.

Yet apparently the moaning last year (FM08) was, according to the little blue one, as bad as it could be?

EDIT: From now on, anyone who reads this particular post won't have the foggiest idea what on earth I'm talking about.

And neither do I. Blame ahmufcwafc ;)

Cheers Wee Aja :D

I must be missing something, I enjoyed both '07 and '08, yes '08 needed the 8.0.2 patch but I never really had too much of an issue before anyway, certainly never had the 'this game is unplayable' problems that others appear to have!

Well there wasn't much point of deleting the post if I'd already quoted it, was there? :p

If you think about it; people might have seen your post where you quoted me, then they would have looked for MY original post and seen that it was nothing like what you'd wrote.

Then they would have thought you were going insane :p

Getting back on topic, Daley - I never really knew much about any problems on FM until I came on these forums.

I've patched the last few games but I just figured all PC games needed patching at some point to iron out bugs.

If you think about it; people might have seen your post where you quoted me, then they would have looked for MY original post and seen that it was nothing like what you'd wrote.

Then they would have thought you were going insane :p

Getting back on topic, Daley - I never really knew much about any problems on FM until I came on these forums.

I've patched the last few games but I just figured all PC games needed patching at some point to iron out bugs.

But that's the thing, I have been coming to the forums since as long as I can remember (I know my ID says I only joined recently but for some reason in the last year my old ID went up the swanny somehow as I couldn't login under it when I tried a while back!) and I can honestly say that apart from a couple of what I would call niggles I've never had the same issues that others have been experiencing! My porblem is that I don't play any other PC games

There's no way it can be as bad as last year

Yes it can. There was plenty of moaning when '07 was released as well, and all the way through that one people were complaining about things like superkeepers and tactics being difficult to understand. There were people complaining that the scouts were too good and it was therefore too easy to sign quality youngsters but at the same time you were unable to get similar reports on your own players. In the tactics forum there were just as many 'The AI cheats' threads as there have been this year.

I'm sure that once '09 is released you'll have people saying they're going back to '08 as it was a much better game ;)

Archived