Stadiums FM 2009

doubt it very much, they're all the same on the screenshots, would take a lot of work and then there's the issue fo how far to go down the ladder, FIFA esc. dunno about the rights of these things either, like with the kits in game

IIRC Si have said the stadium around the pitch will look diferent in size according to the team playing.

They've also stated IIRC that it's a customizable area, so packs should be available quite quickly.

hopefully i'm stating correct information but i think i've read this before on the forum.

official confirmation would be nice :)

i think that would be very cool if thats the case.

i think si will not replicate all the grounds as that would be impossible and theirs most likely certain rights to them copying grounds etc

what they might do and IMO should do is have stadium grades like 0-20

so a grade 20 stadium would be like old trafford / nu camp etc and this would look very big

and a grade 0 would be like watching afc wimbledon

fratton park would be around grade 9 so a few terraces

st james park would be like 14-15 etc so would look quite big etc

but i do think they should have some kind of stadium or it looks like your just playing in a park, but too much detail would be impossible

IIRC Si have said the stadium around the pitch will look diferent in size according to the team playing.

They've also stated IIRC that it's a customizable area, so packs should be available quite quickly.

hopefully i'm stating correct information but i think i've read this before on the forum.

This would be excellent!

From my recollection they (Paul C I think) said they hoped in future versions to make the stadia different. Possibly by assigning generic stadia of varying sizes and allowing the community to modify them. But this was just something they desire to do. However, I can't recall seeing anything for FM09 ... but I wait to be corrected.

Archived