Goodbye FMH08

This is my official retirement from Football Manager Handheld 2008. With getting my new 09 site ready and with helping with the new editor i simply wont get much playing time for 08. Also, i want to have some ''free time'' to get ready for 09.

So i want to say thanks to 08 :D it was a great game, thanks to the makers, you really put in a great effort and it paid off :thup:

so this thread is for when others decide to ''retire'' from 08, and/or if they want to share memories form 08 etc.

*Here's to 08, and looking forward to 09*

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was getting abuse and a lot of stick of a few people over how i thought i was the best and was always trying to tell others what to do blah blah blah.

If i remember right there may have been a poll of some sort

i bought fifa

Then your as unlucky as me, Fifa 09 for the PSP is abysmal.

Everything about it, the passing, the shooting, the movement, it's just pre set animations. The be a pro mode is awful, i stopped playing this game after about 2 days, and only because i 'd just wasted 30 quid on it!

Anyone that's thinking about buying it, DON'T DO IT!!!

I've gone back to PES 08 now, a far, far better game. Can't wait for PES 09, the become a legend mode's meant to be quality!

The only thing is, it comes out a few days before FMH! Not sure how i'll juggle the two, i'm sure i'll cope.

Anyway's, goodbye FMH 08, you've provided me with hours of entertainment and joy!

Can't wait for 09, it's gonna be awesome!

:thup:

Then your as unlucky as me, Fifa 09 for the PSP is abysmal.

Everything about it, the passing, the shooting, the movement, it's just pre set animations. The be a pro mode is awful, i stopped playing this game after about 2 days, and only because i 'd just wasted 30 quid on it!

Anyone that's thinking about buying it, DON'T DO IT!!!

I've gone back to PES 08 now, a far, far better game. Can't wait for PES 09, the become a legend mode's meant to be quality!

The only thing is, it comes out a few days before FMH! Not sure how i'll juggle the two, i'm sure i'll cope.

Anyway's, goodbye FMH 08, you've provided me with hours of entertainment and joy!

Can't wait for 09, it's gonna be awesome!

Pes 2009 is already out mate! its class...

but when fmh09 comes out, ill be caught between the two! :D

This could be my retirement!

20 days until 09 comes out, that gives me 20 days of PES09 playing.

Unless i get bored with it but i don't think so, the great thing about it is that it's gonna take ages to master. I'll still come on here daily though :thup:

So, thankyou FMH08, you were a great game, you provided hours of entertainment and i hope your repleacement is as good as we're all hoping it will be.

FMH we salute you! :D

I am now officialy retiring from Fmh2008 and Fm2008 today.

As COTA said, there is only 20 days left till Fmh2009 and I hardly play Fmh2008 much now anyway.

The money will help to fund for Fm2009 as I already have enough money for Fmh2009.

Thanks Alot Fmh2008, you were a great game, one of the best I have ever played and a good job from SI.

Let's hope Fmh2009 is another great game in this fmh series.

I am now officialy retiring from Fmh2008 and Fm2008 today.

As COTA said, there is only 20 days left till Fmh2009 and I hardly play Fmh2009 much now anyway.

The money will help to fund for Fm2009 as I already have enough money for Fmh2009.

Thanks Alot Fmh2008, you were a great game, one of the best I have ever played and a good job from SI.

Let's hope Fmh2009 is another great game in this fmh series.

None of us do!!!

Archived