The Ultimate New Feature Blog Prediction Thread!!

Guest ajdavies

Guest ajdavies

Ok this isnt a wishlist or an idea thread but a 'what do you predict will be the new features announced in the blogs?' thread

Dont take it too seriously, its certainly not to steal any thunder from SI its just a bit of fun.

You can only guess three features (try to be as specific as possible rather than just improved ME). Anyone who gets one right can claim to be a smartypants, any gets all three is clearly too clever to be allowed to use a computer.

Anyone who suggests being able to spend your ingame salary is not allowed to play the new game. :)

My three predictions:

1. Option to Disclose/ Undisclose Transfer fees

2. Ability to express disbelief (in the media) why your player hasnt been called up for national team

3. Option to include "club affiliation" as part of a player transfer offer

Option to disclose/undisclose fees is already in the game :D

Btw, other 2 ideas are good imo :)

Where is this option. I've never come across it. Unless you mean it's already been announced as a feature in FM09 (which I haven't seen or read about).

Guest ajdavies
Option to disclose/undisclose fees is already in the game :D

Btw, other 2 ideas are good imo :)

The option to make the approach public or not is in. That doesnt really make any difference once its gone through. Its more to do with making the fee public or not.

Have a brief scan of this thread i did to get what I mean:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=48662

The option to make the approach public or not is in. That doesnt really make any difference once its gone through. Its more to do with making the fee public or not.

Have a brief scan of this thread i did to get what I mean:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=48662

Oh right now I get it. Now that I think about it I've never seen "undisclosed" beside a player's transfer fee in the player history page for a regen, even if I made the offer private. Thanks for that :thup:

Guest ajdavies
Oh right now I get it. Now that I think about it I've never seen "undisclosed" beside a player's transfer fee in the player history page for a regen, even if I made the offer private. Thanks for that :thup:

Yeah the public bit is just to stop other clubs knowing you have put in a bid so they dont make a rival one.

Option ti include club affiliation would be good .

Not sure what your getting at smithers. There will be the option to pick specific clubs as affiliates in FM2009 when you've been at the club for a while.

Not sure what your getting at smithers. There will be the option to pick specific clubs as affiliates in FM2009 when you've been at the club for a while.

I think he's talking about the OP's suggestion that you can create links with a club when making a transfer with them ie, "We'll let you buy our Centre Back for £ 200,000 if you become our parent club and loan us players". At least this was how I read it.

Guest ajdavies
ie, "We'll let you buy our Centre Back for £ 200,000 if you become our parent club and loan us players". At least this was how I read it.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.

No-one else have any predictions??

a double deal (signing Messi and Bojan for ~100m) (Tottenham for Dawson and Reid IRL)

to type in what you say to your players for team talks (maybe FM10 though) (does the manager have a listy of 5 aout what he can say to his team?)

give a last chance ultimatum to a club (accept 16m or thats it) (Liverpool with Barry IRL)

a double deal (signing Messi and Bojan for ~100m) (Tottenham for Dawson and Reid IRL)

to type in what you say to your players for team talks (maybe FM10 though) (does the manager have a listy of 5 aout what he can say to his team?)

give a last chance ultimatum to a club (accept 16m or thats it) (Liverpool with Barry IRL)

You can set the deal to non negotabile and that is something like ulimatum but in the game has no effect.

Guest ajdavies
to type in what you say to your players for team talks

This would be very difficult in that the game would have to recognise individual words or phrases that you type in. Would require a lot of work.

However Miles has already stated that they have something like this for press conferences so maybe its a possibility

This would be very difficult in that the game would have to recognise individual words or phrases that you type in. Would require a lot of work.

However Miles has already stated that they have something like this for press conferences so maybe its a possibility

The one in the press conferences is mostly cosmetical, the system will only understand a few things!

I reckon one will be to be able to spend sala- just saw opening post

Jokes aside I don't know what to expect but I bet they will be little things that make the big thing happen!

Archived