You can reject all loan offers on FM2008

Some people have been arguing that you can't reject all loan offers for a player until FM2009.

That is not true.

It is implemented in FM2008 already. When twenty teams all want to loan your player you just click on view offer instead of reject. It will open up the offer window and when you reject the offer from there it will give you the option to say why you rejected it and the option to "reject all offers". Press that and every single loan offer for that player will be rejected.

:)

I think it will come down to being an option in the player's transfer options. Like where you have reject all offers for an acutal transfer, you will have the same thing for loans.

So you won't need to open anything or respond at all, it will just reject the offer for you from all the clubs.

I think the thing is, currently you can only reject all current offers. The new feature will be that you can reject all offers in the future automatically, instead of getting mail someone else has made a loan offer the next day.

Its like if you say reject all transfer offers, you dont have to go the negotiation screen, they get cancelled automatically. Currently, loans dont do that.

i would like to be able to specify what types of loan to reject.

for example - reject all loan offers for player back up status / except all loan offers for player status first team / important player

as there is no point in sending a promising youngster on loan if he is not going to play.

When you reject loan offers in FM08, doesn't it just reject the ones that you receive in that bulk of news items? I don't recall it rejecting loan offers indefinitely.

correct. it only rejects the ones that are currently pending. give it a few days, and youll be getting loan offers again. thats where the problem lies. you're constantly getting offers for players you have set it to reject

When you reject loan offers in FM08, doesn't it just reject the ones that you receive in that bulk of news items? I don't recall it rejecting loan offers indefinitely.

im pretty sure it doesn't, it rejects all the ones in the future aswell. Much to my annoyance sometimes as after a while im willing to let someone go on loan and i forget i've put it to reject all loan offers and it automatically rejects them all.

im pretty sure it doesn't, it rejects all the ones in the future aswell. Much to my annoyance sometimes as after a while im willing to let someone go on loan and i forget i've put it to reject all loan offers and it automatically rejects them all.

I've definitely selected 'Reject all loan offers' before, confirmed it and they all get rejected but I still occasionally get a couple more coming in the day after.

Archived