any new ideas about orther games i xpect from siga games pls.....

i think siga games and sports interactive should look into making new games like political world or government simulator or something like that.....it will be absoulately great...i think ppeople will love it.it should be like contesting in an elections and winning and running you governmen and appointing sackin and many other features.....................i will apperetiate it if any 1 should share ideas with me or does any1 know any game like this which exists

thanks

I would probably waste my money and buy it to try it out and then after the novelty of it wears of just leave it there. Football Manager is the only game that this rarely happens, for me.

Also IMPAKT008, did you get the international tournaments working?

I would probably waste my money and buy it to try it out and then after the novelty of it wears of just leave it there. Football Manager is the only game that this rarely happens, for me.

Also IMPAKT008, did you get the international tournaments working?

Imagine the challenge of trying to take the Liberal Democrats to government. Or unearthing a possibly future gem of a politician by scouting the country's universities. Lol.

Sports Interactive.

I know it may seem like it sometimes, but politics and sports are two separate things, although politics gets in the way of sports a lot. And sporting events may have political implications.

i think siga games and sports interactive should look into making new games like political world or government simulator or something like that.....it will be absoulately great...i think ppeople will love it.it should be like contesting in an elections and winning and running you governmen and appointing sackin and many other features.....................i will apperetiate it if any 1 should share ideas with me or does any1 know any game like this which exists

thanks

I'm pretty sure sure there's a game called "The Political Machine 2008", where you do exactly that.....here's a link

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thepoliticalmachine2008/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Archived