celtic cup in fm09?

weeman

It will probably be included in FM09, if not in the first release I'm sure it'll be included with the first patch.

I think SI should include other regional international tournaments too. There are quite a few of them in Africa and Asia. And they should include the Northern American ones too who also act as qualifiers for the Gold Cup.

No, the FA rejected the idea because England will be involved in the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012.

So the English FA fancy a summer off.

Will be involved????

Dont you mean should be. Their not as good as they think they are.

Lets not start with the racist rubbish that got the last thread closed. ;)

Hows that racist?? i said they are not as good as they think they are. IIRC like the rest of the home nations, they sat at home and watched the Euro 08 championships. Admitedly Capello has made them better but they still have alot of weak points.

Hows that racist?? i said they are not as good as they think they are. IIRC like the rest of the home nations, they sat at home and watched the Euro 08 championships. Admitedly Capello has made them better but they still have alot of weak points.

Looked like a typically chippy Scottish reply to me, and I say that as a Scot.

That type of comment started the downward spiral of the last thread on this subject, tho in that case it was an Englishman stating England should have entered a "B" team for the tournament.

If it was said the Scots, Welsh, or Irish arent as good as they think they are, there would be uproar and you would probably take offense to it.

England have two weak points, the biggest one of all being that they cannot play as a team. Secondly, they try to fit the big names in by playing them out of position, ala Gerrard/Lampard.

That type of comment started the downward spiral of the last thread on this subject, tho in that case it was an Englishman stating England should have entered a "B" team for the tournament.

If it was said the Scots, Welsh, or Irish arent as good as they think they are, there would be uproar and you would probably take offense to it.

England have two weak points, the biggest one of all being that they cannot play as a team. Secondly, they try to fit the big names in by playing them out of position, ala Gerrard/Lampard.

As a Scot i wouldnt take offence. I know we are far worse than our 2008 campain suggested.

I'm baffled as to how that could have been interpreted as racist.

The Celtic cup will not be the same without England. With them on board, it would have had more pull power in terms of Tv and Fans and thus more money floating around. Scotland Vs Ireland, or any of the other teams doesn't wet my apatite as much as a Scotland Vs England match. It's been a while since we've had one, i think it's due.

And another thing, if some one said Scotland are rotten. Big deal...That's part of football banter. Your team is crap, naw your team is crap etc etc..

I don't think i would take offense to it either...nor would i consider it a racist remark.

If someone called me a fat, ginger, Haggis eating, kilt wearing, heart diseased alcoholic...naw, probably still see the funny side. But that's probably because i'm none of those. Well, apart from Haggis.

And another thing, if some one said Scotland are rotten. Big deal...That's part of football banter. Your team is crap, naw your team is crap etc etc..

I don't think i would take offense to it either...nor would i consider it a racist remark.

If someone called me a fat, ginger, Haggis eating, kilt wearing, heart diseased alcoholic...naw, probably still see the funny side. But that's probably because i'm none of those. Well, apart from Haggis.

You forgot Smoking, Camber throwing Smackhead lol

Archived