Who else watches the fll match?

How far have you ever go? How many matches do you play everyday?

Because i always watch the full match and the furthest i went so far was 2 seasons. And i used to play 4 matches everyday. And i always wanted to reach like the years of 2020 and such. I just wanna know if anyone reached that far watching the full match instead of highlights only.

Because i always watch the full match and the furthest i went so far was 2 seasons. And i used to play 4 matches everyday. And i always wanted to reach like the years of 2020 and such. I just wanna know if anyone reached that far watching the full match instead of highlights only.

i have played to the year 2047 i admit i skiped 3 seasons as a club manager and played 4 seasons as a country with out being a club manager as well.so i have only skiped 3 seasons in the game.

what do you mean by full match do you mean as in a full 90's minuts with the timer going slower or just a full match as in one which would last about 5 minuts.

i have played to the year 2047 i admit i skiped 3 seasons as a club manager and played 4 seasons as a country with out being a club manager as well.so i have only skiped 3 seasons in the game.

And how many matches would you play every day in average? And how long did it take for you to reach 2047?

what do you mean by full match do you mean as in a full 90's minuts with the timer going slower or just a full match as in one which would last about 5 minuts.

I mean to watch the whole match, that last about 60 minutes.

in the weekend, I play a lot of matches, I reach now the year 2056 since oktober 2007, game time 56 days.

See my topic: what is your longest period by (with) one club.

Time constraints meant I used to watch on 'Key', however I moved to Extended in order to see the tactics working/not working better. I think my impatience to carry on with the whole 'experience' would stop me doing 90mins.

It would be interesting to hear if habits change due to the change to the 3D engine.

Sky and Setanta eat your heart out! :D

wow, full match that takes 60 minutes?

i cannot even stand highlight mode in slow, all my settings are to the max and i watch highlights only. still gives you quite an idea.

watching the full game would only help in those games which does shows almost no highlight at all i think. cause in those matches tweaking your tactics would cause more benefit upon highlights. other than that it is waste of time in my opinion.

And how many matches would you play every day in average? And how long did it take for you to reach 2047?

I mean to watch the whole match, that last about 60 minutes.

i have played since november last year and have been playing an average of i would say 13 matches a day when i can since quiting my job in june.plus sometimes i go on the internet when i play my game now i just press ctrl alt and delete to close the fm window when the game is stil playing.

I have watched ~75% of Werder Bremen's games in full match mode, but not at that speed - one of the faster speeds (although not idiotically fast) where it takes ~20 minutes for a full match. Also managing Fiorentina in that same save game and tend to watch their games on Extended highlights so probably only get through 4 or 5 Bremen games in an evening. I've played 3 and a bit seasons with them so far. Watching your team on full match mode and managing them for 20-25 years are pretty much mutually exclusive though - it's two different aims - the first you want to enjoy what your team is actually doing and manage in some way closer to being realistic, the second you want to see what you can achieve over a long period of time at the club. Unless you have nothing else to do with your life and play the game for years you'll not get 25 years in playing full match mode all tha way!

Archived