Changes to forums not appreciated

After a long hiatus I came back to the tactics and tips forum to discover my saved threads gone, along with all the older posts. That was pretty disapointing, as these missing posts (all from the FM08 period) were to be valuable refreshers to remind me about tactic creation and other things.

I finally found the long thread I wanted. I printed it and after 38 pages discovered none of the graphics included in the thread (including the printable version) were there -- only links!!! -- which are useless in a printed document. Why the change? When making changes you shouldn't take features away from your customers.

Guest roberto922

Because it's like swapping Yakubu for Andy Johnson, sure Yakubus got things that he doesn't do as good as AJ but he's still better overall duh!

They haven't taken any features away it just that the two software's weren't compatible, or there was no way to change so easily. I can understand your frustration, maybe you could redo the document in a word processor to include pics? I know it's a bit more work but at least you would get what you need.

I like the new forums.

• SI Staff

We said for a while that we couldn't guarantee that all content would be transferred over smoothly and people should save any content they didn't want to lose. There was plenty of notice about this as well.

Archived