Does League Cup Equal Euro If I Lose?

Just got to the league cup final in the first season with my Sunderland team but its against Man Utd who on are fire and I doubt I can win against them. If they get into the champions league would I get into the Euro Cup through being in the final or not?

I know this sounds a stupid question but its not often I get to the final lol.

Actually i'm sure that if man utd qualify for the champs league then you should qualify for the euro cup even if you lose. i remember it happening to millwall in the FA Cup about 4 years ago when this exact same thing happened and millwall lost 4-0 but still qualified for the euro cup because man utd had already qualified for the champs league.

Actually i'm sure that if man utd qualify for the champs league then you should qualify for the euro cup even if you lose. i remember it happening to millwall in the FA Cup about 4 years ago when this exact same thing happened and millwall lost 4-0 but still qualified for the euro cup because man utd had already qualified for the champs league.

Its this way in the F.A Cup, but if the League Cup winner is already in European places for the next season, than an extra place is awarded in the League.

Its this way in the F.A Cup, but if the League Cup winner is already in European places for the next season, than an extra place is awarded in the League.

Correct, this happened to my club Birmingham city in real life when we lost to Liverpool in the final on pens and they also qualifyed for the champions league,shame really as it would have been nice to see european footie down st andys

Archived