Finding tycoon takeovers?

Is there a way to find out clubs who have been recently taken over by a tycoon/rich chairman in-game? I'm currently getting bored with my save and would like to know if there is a way to see if any rich chairman/tycoons have invested in clubs in some of the more obscure leagues, is this possible?

Thanks

I think the easiest way is to look at the transfers page to see if any odd teams are splashing the cash. After that it is just a case of checking the 'history/landmarks' page of each club to see if there's been a takeover.

it can be searched for in fmrte, if you click the symbol that looks like 2 people standing next to each other, that will open a search window, in that click clubs along the top and under sugar daddy (bottom right option) click that and select foreground in the drop down menu, then search

I know this information appears in FMRTE. I don't know if it can be filtered/searched upon in that application, but I would guess that it can be.
it can be searched for in fmrte, if you click the symbol that looks like 2 people standing next to each other, that will open a search window, in that click clubs along the top and under sugar daddy (bottom right option) click that and select foreground in the drop down menu, then search

If a user doesnt have FMRTE/in-game cheat tool then this advice is rather irrelevant and useless.

As the first two repliers stated the only real way is to look at the worldwide transfers screen and see if there are any clubs chucking money around, or check the richest club list for clubs that have jumped up it significantly.

Be careful dismounting that high horse there Tom. It's a long way down. :)

I didn't get up on a high horse as i didn't express my opinion one way or another about people who choose to use a tool which allows them to cheat. Everyone can play the game as they want, t'is up to them.

All i said was that, as with a high percentage of users, the OP may well not have said tool, thus rendering the two bits of advice i quoted as irrelevant.

Now please keep on topic, as every other poster before you had managed to.

bring up the jobs list showing all playable teams with the managers job security and order them in order of finances.

That's the best way, if you see a team that isn't a Barcelona, Man United, Man City or Real Madrid type club listed as rich then check their history under land marks to see if they have had a tycoon take over.

Archived