Non footballing costs

Ive noticed on this game that premiership clubs spend a hell of a lot of money on non footballing costs. Ive also noticed that clubs in italy and spain of a similar size spend a lot less on footballing costs and as a result if you are a big club in La liga or Sieria A you can actually make a month by month profit. Why do premiership clubs spend so much on non-footballing costs and what exactly are non-footballing costs?

No need to make multiple threads on the same topic, just bump your old one if you don't get an answer after a while!

Anyway, I heard it was things like hotels for away games but that doesn't make much sense. I also heard it was to keep it so it was difficult to constantly make profits. Doesn't make much sense why it's more for Premiership clubs, though.

No need to make multiple threads on the same topic, just bump your old one if you don't get an answer after a while!

Anyway, I heard it was things like hotels for away games but that doesn't make much sense. I also heard it was to keep it so it was difficult to constantly make profits. Doesn't make much sense why it's more for Premiership clubs, though.

Well if it was for hotels etc it would make sense, the price of petrol, hotels and the cost of living in general is higher in the UK.

Archived