Old games saves?

Does anyone have still old game saves from previous FM games, I only have FM11, as that is my best game ever. Even though I did brilliant in FM07-10 I didnt keep the saves either because the new version came out and i uninstalled the old one or i had to format my computer. Its a shame, wish i had those saves.

I do... I'm a savegame hoarder...

Didn't delete a save since FM08. Not that I'm playing those old careers very often, but when I get bored/stuck with current FM I can always go back and reload a save to keep me busy for a few days. (usually til the moment I realize the current FM, with all its flaws, it's still better than previous versions)

I have some FM2010 saves still I think. I hated FM2009 so I dont have any for that. My 2010 one is a st mirren save, where SPL seems to be one of the top leagues in the world, and has had celtic vs st mirren champions league final, all this without dynamic league rep :p. Was pretty fun.

My 2011 save is a bit slow and corrupt from me holidaying on match day a few times (I think thats the cause) but it's creeping along, 2045 or so. Was Truro and Brazil for a while, had lot of success, now doing dundee.

I still have a few save's from older games (FM10) used to still play one regularly as it was a 4 player hotseat. But that has stopped now too, i do wish that there was some sort of save game converter so you can bring your save from one year to the next I was going to attempt using FMRTE to do it to the main players in each of the 4 human players and you can save/export their profile then import it over an other player, but this idea fell thew, would be a wonderful addition to any FM tho if SI could implement it. I can see problems arrising from getting the date and Historys but even if it just kept all the players the same would be nice.

Sadly i have games going back to cm 99/00 right up to the current version,

just tends to be my career game for each version! a bit sad, but often go back to certain versions and manage that team for a season or so more when i get bored of current version

Archived