My 17yrold Wonder-kid scores a rooneyesque volley against Man utd at Goodison

in year 2019 i made the move from Greenock Morton to Everton after dominating the Scottish Football scene for a few years. One of the first players my scout turned up was this youngster from Sparta Prague he was worth 400k, but would Sparta sell him. MY whole budget for the season was 8m but i had a feeling about this kid and he cost me a paltry 7.5m.

Anyhow here he is

regendm.jpg

So i thought if he is good enough he plays and who have i got at Goodison, just the current Champions Man Utd, i was in two minds whether to start him on the bench but in for a penny in for a pound 11 minutes into his debut he does this lol

[video=youtube;3ja8IbGD9G0]

to see his stats clearly right click on the image and select open in a new tab, to see the video more clearly select 1080hd and full screen ;)

At the first glance I thought it was a Rooney overhead kick style goal, like the one he scored against Man City.

Then looking at the video I saw it was just a volley, and re-read the post and realised I mis-read 'volley' for 'overhead kick'.

The goal was a let down, because I got my hopes up for something totally different. :D

The player look's quality for a 16 year old. :thup:

Are you giving him lots of game time in your first team? I have a 17 year old (the next Platini) who I swap between my first-team and u19s but I'm wondering if I should just keep him permanently in my first team squad to make sure he's on full-time training all the time... He's only just turned 17 though.

i found more tutoring and full time training enhanced the development significantly. Sporadic first team starts will also bring him on. That was how i picked him up without training. He is injured atm for 3mos so i hope he isn't hampered too much :(

Some unreal technical stats for a 16 years old. When he'll be 20-21 years old he'll probably become the best striker in the world. He reminds me of one of my strikers from my long-term FM10 save:

fm_2012_02_05_18_16_31_02.jpg

Ok i thought my regen was class but thats just insane :D

I had him on a hard training regime since he was 16. Focusing on improving his physical and technical attributes. Also I tutored him by 3 different strikers and raised his determination to 20 and he also picked some useful PPMs like curls ball, runs with ball through centre, runs with ball often, likes to try to beat the offside trap, likes to round keeper, place shots, tries first time shots etc. He was my 1st choice striker since he was 16, so regular playing time had a big influence on his quick development (I play with 3 strikers, and he's my right side stiker, playing like a inside forward and cutting inside).

Archived