Created myself - having some fun

So seeing as though I will never be good enough to play for Sheffield Wednesday, I've decided to create myself in the game as a striker.

Filled out all the details in the editor and set everything to 20 except things like temprement, dirtiness etc. I also put current ability to 200 and potential ability to 200. but when I go on the game im 15 for everything. Is there anyway to be 20 at everything or will it only let me have a total number. Maybe if I just be 20 for the key attributes and put the rest lower, would that help?

and remeber this is just for fun!

Yeah, you'll have to set some attributes lower. I don't know exactly how it works, but I think certain attributes carry a certain 'weight', like a striker's finishing is more important than a defender's, so it uses up more CA. Either that or the other way around. But you'll definitely have to reduce some attributes.

I think certain attributes carry a certain 'weight', like a striker's finishing is more important than a defender's, so it uses up more CA. Either that or the other way around.

If this is true, could we create a defender with top quality strikers stats and retrain him as a striker and he would have a higher CA than if we made a player with the exact same stats but who only had the position of striker?

Just a heads up, your player sooner than later with that kind of attribute will ask to be sold to a better club, at which point you can either keep your miserable player and probably disrupt the team's harmony (and one day you'll have to sell him to or risk losing him for free) OR you can try to persuade him to stay and push your club's reputation MUCH MUCH higher for someone with a worldclass talent to want to stay. Or... your best bet would be to create a transfer date for him when you create him with an editor, give him a long contract (I don't know if there's a limit to contract length) and then by the end of the contract set it so that he would be transferred to another team, this way since he's already going to be transferred, he can't do anything about his contract... and his status will always be "looking forward to move clubs" lol... I don't know if that's a good thing or not xD

If this is true, could we create a defender with top quality strikers stats and retrain him as a striker and he would have a higher CA than if we made a player with the exact same stats but who only had the position of striker?

Good Q. What I suppose is going to happen is that attributes of your player will fall, but if he is versatile enough (can play in several positions), weight for some attributes will fall, so you can have nearly perfect player. look at this http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/58666-Just-found-something-amazing!!!-Must-see!!!?highlight=Ljuba82

Well-known bug for me.

Archived