Is it possible to transfer a newgen (from another save) into a newly started game?

Like the title says, is it possible to import or transfer a newgen into a new save?

I know you can manually copy paste his person data and sort of* give him the right attributes with PA, but what about directly?

*by sort of i mean since I don't know how to totally recreate same player to 100% attributes at the start to th end of his career (not counting factors like injuries, tutuoring etc, that can effect his development anyway?)

As far as I know there is no way no. Each new gen is randomly generated in each game and therefore in theory no two newgens will be the same.

However I do firmly believe that a new gen from one game has to be in another, maybe with slight differences but he will be there. As I say that is a personal belief that keeps me hoping I will find my star striker same as before, just with a different name.

A future feature allowing you to pluck newgens freom previous saves and morph them Into a dream team would be awesome :thup:
Yeah... and not just in between saves but also from FM12 to FM13. That would be nice. The only thing I hang on to old savegames are the regens... not the successes or the reputation I had.

Archived