INF Clairefontaine Question

Some of the regens that come out of INF are beyond amazing, personally I cant find a better place to pick up youngsters that dont have astronomical wages. Thing is i've only been able to sign players from there in one save, my other two saves every player is blanked out? Any ideas why?

Database Setup

England - Playable League 1

France - Playable National

Spain

Italy

Germany

Brazil - ALl viewable to second division

Loaded top players from Asia and Africa.

If all of your saves used this database then i dont think anyone can help you. Unless it was because of an update fix?

Im 90% sure Ive bene using the same database, only other thing I could think of is if I had France as Viewable not playable, but INF isn't a playable league anyway so shouldnt think that would make much difference

Nope, the reason has been given in the INF Clairefontaine thread in the GPTG. It's also been given in here too. There was a problem before and they shouldn't have been producing the quality of players they were. I believe the post came from the French Head Researcher. So yeah, it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Nope, the reason has been given in the INF Clairefontaine thread in the GPTG. It's also been given in here too. There was a problem before and they shouldn't have been producing the quality of players they were. I believe the post came from the French Head Researcher. So yeah, it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Ahhh well that would explain it then. Cheers lads :)

Archived