Best youth intake - by a mile

Things just getting better. He has been at the club two months, have chucked him into the first team squad and he had made 3 sub app so far. Although not scored has had two assists and just checked his stats and they have all improved except free kicks, aggression, bravery, flair, influence and natural fitness. Also determination has not improved at it was 20 already. Let the good times roll.

Well im only in my third season now and from day 1 have been bugging the board to put more money into youth set up. The first group of youth intake were nothing special at all although two defenders i had being tutored by Vidic and Ferdinand are showing some promise so until Jan will use them in Lge Cup and Champs Lge then look to shift them out to a club on loan.

I use the 'create note' to * the players i hope to make my first team and helps me keep track of them when reading reports about res or u-18 games. I have 7 players * although four were players i brought in from Middlesboro, Spurs and Nottm F as my scouts seem inpressed by them.

Archived