..ahh

such a great game...i don't know what happened to FM,its gone childish now, it feels unnecessary nowadays. i finish a season(mostly end up winning even when i think i dont deserve to or when i dont put enough effect... boring :rolleyes:) and when the second season comes the A.I becomes dumb and easy, ahhh the games time consuming now.i played FM 08 to FM 10, but 2011 is decent and 2012 is just.. what? , but nevermind, ill just play ea sports fifa 12 on ps3 or something. Football manager 2012 has gone more worse . it might be still a good game to some people but that does not deny the fact that its going worse.

you enjoy fifa, that is all I needed to know :thup: How you can say this becomes boring and yet find fifa still exciting worries me

thats the problem , i used to find FM allot more exciting , but now i have to refer back to fifa

Opinions are fine - but we'd love a reason or two!

Who do you start your career with?

Liverpool , and i just found it easy when starting a couple of games into the season, i just didnt have the feel of excitement when playing the 2008-2010 games , and in 2012 the i think theres to many features that are not needed to even win a season, i found it to much of a effort and i didnt see any positive outcomes for me to continue using them

Care to offer anything to support your thoughts? Any reasons as to why the game is childish? Any reasons why you would rather play FIFA MAN? You havent offered anything other than an ironic childish rant.

i found it childish because i can imagine a young 12 year old playing this (im 16 by the way) and winning games without evening knowing that much about football.( I Know there are some kids even younger then me that might know alot more football but im just using a 12 year old who dosent know anything about the sport as an example)

i found it childish because i can imagine a young 12 year old playing this (im 16 by the way) and winning games without evening knowing that much about football.( I Know there are some kids even younger then me that might know alot more football but im just using a 12 year old who dosent know anything about the sport as an example)

So 12-year-old users of this game should automatically lose every game? How strange.

This is a solo game. Maybe you should concentrate less on everybody else, and more on yourself.

Sounds like you only played two games, though. In my first season, I won my first five games in a row. Didn't stop me having a dip in form later on and, after the board told me they expected the title, I failed to deliver it. You can't judge how it will go after two matches.

So 12-year-old users of this game should automatically lose every game? How strange.

This is a solo game. Maybe you should concentrate less on everybody else, and more on yourself.

im using an example of what willl happen if the 1st party(individual) was playing the game, this also refers to me and it shows why id be bored, ill just be there looking at a screen playing match over match and messing about with all these new features which are unnecessary. its time consuming and it reduces the excitement of the game tbh , i used to get excited but now its just plain.

A 16 year old finds FM childish, christ what hope is there for any of us "older" people.

I would definitely suggest you go play something else, if you dont enjoy FM there is no point playing it.

Im 26, support Blackburn Rovers, haven't a clue about most of the stuff FM replicates or its process's within the gameplay, but am enjoying the game with relative success. Domesticaly im dominating with Ajax, but crashed out of the Europa league quarter finals to Chelsea, lost 1-0 at home, then 2-0 away. PSV beat them 4-1 and 3-2.. I gave PSV a footballing lesson, 6-0 and 5-1.

I enjoy the game for the makeup and detail, i admit, i enjoyed FM11 more (but that was with the final patch 11.3).

Can't see why you give up after a couple of games. esp with Liverpool. Do a Season and finish in the top 2, otherwise feel the wrath and get used to seeing your P45 :)

Archived