Birth of a new Nation II

laura1985

Hello.

Inspired by recently reading Wegason's 'AI Experiment - Birth Of A New Nation' (which you can find linked to hereicon_smile.gif

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5402079...702035363#5702035363

i have created a new nation. as wegason did i replaced nothern ireland, the difference is i want to upload it so you guys can all play it and tell me what you think or and ideas you have for updates.

The nation is 'Hell'. Hell contains 10 major cities within which are several small districts. The capital of hell is Hades. all the city names are related in someway to the devil or hell. There are three divisions of pro football in Hell the best of these being the 'Hell Premier Division'. The Hell PD contains 16 proffesional teams of very high quality. All of the premier division teams have very high reputation and all have players of low quality. each team in the premier division starts with around 200,000,000 pound to spend on high profile players, of which there are many willing to make a move to the depths of profesional football hell.

Hell Division One contains more very good teams, some good enough to be playing in the English premier division or La Liga. Division Two still has a reasonable quality of team within it and it is highly possible for some of these teams to be making it into the top flight of hell football.

Below i have some deatails of changes but not too many, so if you have any questions feel free to ask for more.

Nation: Hell

Capital City: Hades

Continent: Europe

Region: UK and Ireland

National Stadium: Limbo Of The Fathers

>it only takes one year to gain full nationality to Hell where the league reputation is 10000/10000 and league stardard is 20/20 and everyone speaks english.

The national stadium 'the limbo of the fathers'

City: Hades

Capacity: 200,000

covered

undersoil heating

The Nations capital 'Hades'

Attraction: 20/20

Inhabitants: 20000001+

>the whether is Hell is (as you can imagine) what i have called HotAsHell. other names considered were 'bloody warm', 'toasty' and 'hot as a mutha fu**a'.

Teams

Name: Cerberus Rangers

Stadium: Bowl Of Hate

City: Cerberus

Manager: Frank Rijkaard

Name: Hades United

Stadium: The Underworld

Manager: Jose Mourinho

Name: D.V.L United

Stadium: Erebus Stade

City: Sheol

Manager: Bobby Robson

Name: ANPU Athletic

Stadium: The Devils Playground

City: Anpu

Manager: Eric Cantona

Name: Gehenna Town

Stadium: Blood And Horrors Road

City: Gehenna

Manager: Sam Allardyce

Name: Sheol Town

Stadium: Kill Pit

Manager: Steve Coppell

Name: Enki United

Stadium: Lucifer's Palm

City: Enki

Manager: Sven-Goran Eriksson

Name: Licosto Miniato

Stadium: Blood Park

City: Abaddon

Manager: Jurgen Klinsmann

Name: Abaddon

Stadium: Dark Park

Manager: Fabio Capello

Name: Volos Hades

Stadium: The Battlefield

Manager: None

Name: Gehenna Rovers

Stadium: Killing Yard

Manager: Roy Keane

Name: Dynamo Izrail

Stadium: The Black Light

City: Izrail

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson

Name: Haides

Stadium: Poison View

City: Haides

Manager: Arsene Wenger

Name: FC Anya

Stadium: Devil's Showgrounds

City: Anya

Manager: Marco Van Basten

Name: ANPU

Stadium: Stade Solitude

Manager: Ray Wilkins

Name: Infernus United

Stadium: Pit Of Nightmares

City: Infernus

Manager: Rafa Benitez

Thats the premier Division For you then. As you can see all the teams are really pretty good which means even though you start with the players that were in the original northern ireland leagues high profile players should be getting bought up soon. i have obviously edited alot more that what i have only put above. i am going to list the teams for Div1 and Div2.

DIV1

Team Reputation

Vitra - 250

Horned Gods - 250

Baal - 300

Abbadon Baddies - 1500

Nergal - 2000

Yama - 3000

Antichrists - 4000

Angat - 5000

Asmodai - 5000

Angra Mainyu - 6000

Volanders - 6000

666 - 8000

DIV2

Diapater - 250

Pazuzu - 250

Dynamo Inferno - 500

Shaitan - 1000

Haides City - 1000

The Sedit Set - 1000

Chernobog - 1000

Arawn - 2000

Sheol Miniato - 2000

The Morning Star -4000

Iblis - 4000

Hades Town - 4000

As i said earlier i have made loads more edits that the ones listed above and i hope you all play it and enjoy it then get back to me with any changes or suggetions you may have in mind. Feel free to mirror as much as you like and if anyone fancies helping me making the graphics for the database let me know.

(by the way this was made for the 8.0.1 version and is yet to be tested for bugs).

Hello.

Inspired by recently reading Wegason's 'AI Experiment - Birth Of A New Nation' (which you can find linked to hereicon_smile.gif

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5402079...702035363#5702035363

i have created a new nation. as wegason did i replaced nothern ireland, the difference is i want to upload it so you guys can all play it and tell me what you think or and ideas you have for updates.

The nation is 'Hell'. Hell contains 10 major cities within which are several small districts. The capital of hell is Hades. all the city names are related in someway to the devil or hell. There are three divisions of pro football in Hell the best of these being the 'Hell Premier Division'. The Hell PD contains 16 proffesional teams of very high quality. All of the premier division teams have very high reputation and all have players of low quality. each team in the premier division starts with around 200,000,000 pound to spend on high profile players, of which there are many willing to make a move to the depths of profesional football hell.

Hell Division One contains more very good teams, some good enough to be playing in the English premier division or La Liga. Division Two still has a reasonable quality of team within it and it is highly possible for some of these teams to be making it into the top flight of hell football.

Below i have some deatails of changes but not too many, so if you have any questions feel free to ask for more.

Nation: Hell

Capital City: Hades

Continent: Europe

Region: UK and Ireland

National Stadium: Limbo Of The Fathers

>it only takes one year to gain full nationality to Hell where the league reputation is 10000/10000 and league stardard is 20/20 and everyone speaks english.

The national stadium 'the limbo of the fathers'

Capacity: 200,000

covered

undersoil heating

The Nations capital 'Hades'

Attraction: 20/20

Inhabitants: 20000001+

>the whether is Hell is (as you can imagine) what i have called HotAsHell. other names considered were 'bloody warm', 'toasty' and 'hot as a mutha fu**a'.

Teams

Name: Cerberus Rangers

Stadium: Bowl Of Hate

City: Cerberus

Manager: Frank Rijkaard

Name: Hades United

Stadium: The Underworld

Manager: Jose Mourinho

Name: D.V.L United

Stadium: Erebus Stade

Manager: Bobby Robson

Name: ANPU Athletic

Stadium: The Devils Playground

Manager: Eric Cantona

Name: Gehenna Town

Stadium: Blood And Horrors Road

Manager: Sam Allardyce

Name: Sheol Town

Stadium: Kill Pit

Manager: Steve Coppell

Name: Enki United

Stadium: Lucifer's Palm

City: Enki

Manager: Sven-Goran Eriksson

Name: Licosto Miniato

Stadium: Blood Park

Manager: Jurgen Klinsmann

Name: Abaddon

Stadium: Dark Park

Manager: Fabio Capello

Name: Volos Hades

Stadium: The Battlefield

Manager: None

Name: Gehenna Rovers

Stadium: Killing Yard

Manager: Roy Keane

Name: Dynamo Izrail

Stadium: The Black Light

City: Izrail

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson

Name: Haides

Stadium: Poison View

City: Haides

Manager: Arsene Wenger

Name: FC Anya

Stadium: Devil's Showgrounds

City: Anya

Manager: Marco Van Basten

Name: ANPU

Stadium: Stade Solitude

Manager: Ray Wilkins

Name: Infernus United

Stadium: Pit Of Nightmares

City: Infernus

Manager: Rafa Benitez

Thats the premier Division For you then. As you can see all the teams are really pretty good which means even though you start with the players that were in the original northern ireland leagues high profile players should be getting bought up soon. i have obviously edited alot more that what i have only put above. i am going to list the teams for Div1 and Div2.

DIV1

Team Reputation

Vitra - 250

Horned Gods - 250

Baal - 300

Abbadon Baddies - 1500

Nergal - 2000

Yama - 3000

Antichrists - 4000

Angat - 5000

Asmodai - 5000

Angra Mainyu - 6000

Volanders - 6000

666 - 8000

DIV2

Diapater - 250

Pazuzu - 250

Dynamo Inferno - 500

Shaitan - 1000

Haides City - 1000

The Sedit Set - 1000

Chernobog - 1000

Arawn - 2000

Sheol Miniato - 2000

The Morning Star -4000

Iblis - 4000

Hades Town - 4000

As i said earlier i have made loads more edits that the ones listed above and i hope you all play it and enjoy it then get back to me with any changes or suggetions you may have in mind. Feel free to mirror as much as you like and if anyone fancies helping me making the graphics for the database let me know.

(by the way this was made for the 8.0.1 version and is yet to be tested for bugs).

i have made some additions to the database aswel that i forgot to mention. i have added a created player to each team.

as i played through the first transfer wimdow i found that teams wernt buying as quickly and ending up with only 5 or 6 new signings at the beginning of the season and starting the season with some rubbish players. so i have added two world class players and a created player to each team.

----------------------------------------------

Abaddon

Created Player:

Attila The *** - Goalkeeper

Added Players:

Thierry Henry

Roberto Ayala

ANPU

Created Player:

Maximilien Robespierre

Added Players:

Eric Abidal

Emmanuel Aderbayor

ANPU Athletic

Created Player:

Ruhollah Khomeini

Added Players:

Adriano

Igor Akinfeev

Cerberus Rangers

Created Player:

Idi Amin Dada

Added Players:

Giorgio Chiellini

Fernando Torres

D.V.L United

created player:

Leopold II of Belguim

added players:

Robben

Shevchenko

Enki United

created player:

Pol Pot

added players:

eto'o

kahn

FC Anya

created player:

Vlad Tepes

added players:

Kaka

Tevez

Gehenna Rovers

created player:

Josef Stalin

added players:

silva

ronaldo

Gehenna Town

created player:

Tomas de Torquemada

added players;

casillas

ibrahimovic

Hades

created player:

genghis khan

added players:

John Terry

Steven Gerrard

Haides

created player;

Ivan Vasilyevich

added players:

Essien

messi

infernus utd

created player:

h.h. holmes

added players:

nesta

buffon

Izrail

created player:

gilles de rais

added players:

nedved

cristiano ronaldo

Licosto Miniato

created players:

Nicolae Ceausescu

added players:

raul

barzagli

Sheol

created player:

Tallat Pasha

added players:

joaquin

lampard

volos hades

created player:

Jay

added players:

ronaldinho

villa

--------------------------------------------

each player i created for the teams have the same things edited on them.

1) they all love the club they are at

2) all were born in 1987

3) all players potential ability is -10

4) all players personality attributes are perfect

5) all players are declared to play for the Hell National side

---------------------------------------------

if someone could now help me in uploading this database it would be much appreciated. i am really looking forward to hearing what teams your choose to play as and how you get on with them; if you managed to become the national managers and players you have signed. I hope this will be avalible for you to download soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CharlieGooner:

laura person this looks great!

What are the co-efficants of hell and what are the youth acadamies like </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like the standard NIreland co-efficients, and the youth academies depend on the team it seems. A couple have state of the art everything, but all of them have 100,000+ stadia as far as I remember when I glimpsed at them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CharlieGooner:

laura person this looks great!

What are the co-efficants of hell and what are the youth acadamies like </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the co-efficants are exactly the same as northern ireland had previously. i was gonna change them all but i personally like building a club up from a tough position. (i have made myself manager of 666 and at staring a playoff spot in the face atm) so i kept all club and country co-efficants as they were.

you have to rememeber we are trying to build this country up to be the best league in the world or at least rival la liga, serie a and the premier league. obviously, the players already in the teams mostly belonged to the clubs they previously were, so the general idea behind managing one of these clubs is to buy as many good players as you can with 200mil (which isnt that many really)and build the whole of your backroom staff aswell. the stadiums are all so big so that after a season with a few huge name signings and some mediocre players you will have made enough to make some more huge signings, all the while cultivating your youth players. so to answer your question all youth acadamies are awesome. if everything works out as i imagine after 5 to 10 seasons, every club in the HPL will have a team fll of stars capable of competeing at the highest level and the Hell National team should have an awesome team on young players.

i have played up till december 20th so far and thought you might be interested in some of the biggest signings:

D.V.L United have signed Aaron Lennon for a fee of 45million.

Infernus Utd have signed Peter Crouch for 26million.

FC Anya have signed Dean Ashton for 11.5million.

Gehenna Rovers have made loads of signings including:

Kevin Doyle 10.5mil

Matthew Taylor 9mil

Jermaine Jenas 7.75mil

Robbie Savage 4.3mil

Enki United signed Micheal Dawson for 10.5million and Stewart Downing for 22million. They have also signed Shaun wright phillips, robbie keane, steve finnan and sol campbell for 50million

Cerberus Rangers have signed Micheal Carrick for 17.5million and David Bentley for 11.75million.

Volos Hades have signed Ashley Cole, Kolo Toure, Vicente and rafeal Marquez for 112million.

i have only seen the first transfer window in action so far. i think that it is because i replaced Northern ireland for hell so it is only a short switch to move from the premier league or spl. i think that in the main transfer window in the summer more transfers from abroad will be made. on my one i would recommend adding different countries that are avalible (but not neccesarily playable) when you start the game, so instead of starting the season in June you could start in maybe april to give teams two extra months to sign players.

space is a really good i dea for one. Jupiter playing away to Mars and stuff??? will there be enough planets and constalations to create it all. coz you wanna make sure you do the first and second division aswel because of promotions.

someone suggested lord of the rings, but i think its a bit to specific. i think a good idea would be a sort of fantasy league where you could have Heaven and Hell as cities maybe throw in some ancient greek stuff like Atlantis maybe some of the old roman empires. it would be really cool to get lots of input; like people suggeting players with there stats and suggesting different clubs. it would be really cool aswell (if i cold be bothered to do so) to create club badges and kits.

i know it seems weird to some people us doing this sort of stuff to a game that is based around being as realistic as possible, but i think by joining a football club in league 2 and trying to guide them through the tough leagues to the premiership is all about creation. creation of your managers charecter, creation of your team and creation of your style; and i think that this has simular principles as creating teams and leagues in the editor and seeing how your creations fair with the rest of the world of football.

Hi Laura,

I'm just doing my first test season playing the game, but did notice on holiday games that even after the first full summer of signings that it was mainly UK based players, we'll have to wait and see. And these games are with Italy, England, Scotland, Spain, USA, Germany, Holland & France selected as nations.

Couple of questions, is it possible to change the Northern Ireland flag? As I want something cooler icon14.gif

Would you recommend adding some players to each team as some really don't buy to begin with?

Here's some info for my teams so far.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Team Rep Stadium Capacity Manager

Colonial Division (Division 2)

Neptune Galaxy 6250 The Solar Stadium 18000 Ruud Gullit

Cosmic Stars 6000 Milky Arena 21000 Paul Jewell

Mercury Shuttle 6000 Apollo Craft Lane 20000 Steve Maclaren

Jetstar City 5500 The War Stadium 27000 Bart Van Marwijk

Merlin Town 5250 Wizard Park 19000 Joachim Low

Cosmos United 5000 Old Rock Park 17000 Thomas Doll

Carme Moons 4950 Apollo Craft Lane 20000 Bob Bradley

Daphnis 4800 Underwater Lane 15000 Marcelo Bielsa

Hyperion W'ers 4750 The Wanderers Stadium 23000 Mark Hughes

Phaeton Asteroids 4600 Astros Park 22000 Martin O'Neill

Meteor United 4500 Astros Park 22000 Feliz Magath

Orbital Town 4250 Satalite Lane 13000 Lorenzo Serra Ferrer

Raider Division (Division 1)

Titan Wanderers 6750 Titan Stadia 82000 Javier Clemente

Hubble United 6750 Telescope Park 35000 Co Adriaanse

Gamma Town 6500 The Alpha Ground 34000 Sam Alladyce

Triton 6500 Monster Lane 29000 Lars Lagerback

Mars Rovers 6350 The Red Ground 41153 Niles Arne Eggen

Thebe City 6300 Digital Park 22745 Hugo Sanchez

Metis Wanderers 6250 Sun Park 35210 Dunga

Amalthea 6000 Unicorn Lane 25485 Bo Johansson

Callisto 6000 Old Galileo 38000 Martin Jol

Themis Town 5900 Nature Lane 24000 Bruce Arena

Quadrantids 5750 New Bootes Park 19000 Fernando Orsi

Solar Ceres 5500 Dwarf Moon 55000 Michael Laudrup

Viper Division (Premier Division)

Titan City 10000 Titan Stadia 82000 Marco Van Basten

Neptune United 9750 The Neptune Ground 65000 Sir Alex Ferguson

Asteriodius 9840 The Kelptzier Belt 54000 Javier Aquirre

Cosmos Athletic 9575 Cosmic Lane 72000 Luis Aragones

Ventuas Comets 9250 New Venus 58500 Fatih Terim

Ceres 9000 Dwarf Moon 55000 Carlos Bianchi

Real Nebula 9100 Star Park 48000 Marcelo Lippi

Galonia United 8750 The Galatic Arena 50000 Louis Van Gaal

Eris Athletico 8600 Erisonia Stadium 49000 Rafa Benitez

Sedna City 8250 Pluto Park 42000 Jose Mourinho

Jupiter Town 8000 The Ring Stadium 30000 Otto Rehhagel

Astronomy W'ers 7500 Orion's Belt 35000 Felipao

Hally's Comets 7250 The Flying Comet Park 40000 Roberto Mancini

Mercury Galaxy 7000 Nucleus Park 32000 Fabio Capello

Universum 7100 Everything Park 30000 Carlo Ancelotti

Andromeda 7000 Space Ground 34000 Steve Coppell

</pre>

I've also renamed the cup competitions

Universe Cup

Galaxy Cup

And the teams have a shed load of money too

Viper Divison £250m in the bank, £50m to spend

Raider Division £100m-£125m in the bank, £30m to spend

Colonial Division £70m in the bank, £20m to spend

I was thinking of renaming all the non-league teams, but was coming up short with names, and ideas what I should do?

hey, that all looks awesome so far. i dont know how much you know about graphics but if you find the unique id of the club/league/player you want to change you can create an xml file in any of the graphics folders that will change the badges/flags or kits.

if you search the graphics and skinng forum there are more details if you need them but if you cant find it tell me and i will explain in more detail.

now that you have edited all the teams you get to the point where you just wanna crack on with it but if you dont mind spending more time on the edit i would recommend not just adding one created player but at least 4 or 5 to each team. i know it takes ages to keep creating players, as you said, it takes ages for some of the clubs to buy players anyway. if you could find some names of some stars you could use them as player names. people discover new stars all the time and most are named after the people that have discovered them or names of people they know. Zeta Puppis is a star that could be created as a player for example. By doing this you wont end up ruining the other major leagues and clubs by stealing all of there players and it makes the club even more individual.

The other thing you could do is add some already existing players to the teams but as you have already done so much work on it sometimes its worth doing the little extra to make it even better.

another i dea is you could create 30 or 40 players, set there nationality and faveriots nations but leave them all as free agents and see who snaps them up. i am gradually updating more and more of my Hell leaugue, adding new players and staff a few players everyday so hopefully soon i will be able to realease a new update and a graphics and face pack.

below i have listed some stars that you might like to change into players. i just googled them and found some and picked out some good ones.

Theta Eridani Omicron Persei

Xi Andromedae Eta Virginis

Gamma Leonis Upsilon Orionis

Kappa Hydrae Iota Ursae Majoris

Pi Cygni Mu Geminorum

one more thing on the graphics front. alot of the graphics that you would have to make have transparent background that can mainly only be made in photoshop. like i said earlier, it will be best to check out the graphics and skinning forum to get more details.

good luck

http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/horvatin/Astronomy_Facts/star_names.htm

(check out that site for star names)

sorry i meant to put spaces in between them.

Theta Eridani

Omicron Persei

Xi Andromedae

Eta Virginis

Gamma Leonis

Upsilon Orionis

Kappa Hydrae

Iota Ursae Majoris

Pi Cygni

Mu Geminorum

i had another idea. what about editing more leagues and countries? you could have space, heaven, hell etc. if anyone has any ideas for different countries shout them out and we can see if we can make them.

hi everyone.

i just wanted to know if any of you downloaded my DB and how its shapping out. what team you played as, who signed who, where you are in the league etc.

i dont mind if no one likes it, i was just thinking of making some more DB's and some updates for this one and was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks

Archived