Patch 12.0.3

I haven't got my copy of FM12 yet, still not convinced about the whole "must online" stuff and will rather wait till January Transfer update. (Besides my FM11 save is on fire:D ) One question. I read here somewhere that if you're like me, loathe this STEAM stuff, you need only to online when activating the game once then go offline like FOREVER, right. So what about patching strategies ? Does SI forced us again to go online on STEAM or there will be an offline patch ? Thanks.

You will have to go online to download patches.

I'm not a big fan of Steam so after I activated the game I went straight to offline mode, when the patch came out loaded steam up in online mode updated FM, then reloaded steam in offline mode and its been like that ever since.

There is no hardship to it. Oh and the Editor is classed has a separate App so will have to be downloaded separate.

yep.. you'll have to go online, but you would have too anyway to download the seperate patch.. and if anything steam downloads quicker..

personally i love steam, ive used it for years now and even add my non steam games to it .. never had an issue..

if i know im going offline for a while and want to play anything you simply put steam into offline mode and away you go..

Archived