The best league to manage in has to be.....

What do you think is the best league to manage in and why?

For me it's got to be the championship. The competition is fierce. Teams are very balanced. Money is at a premium so shrewd buys are necessary. Finally there are a lot of teams with a great deal of potential.

What do you think is the best league to manage in and why?

For me it's got to be the championship. The competition is fierce. Teams are very balanced. Money is at a premium so shrewd buys are necessary. Finally there are a lot of teams with a great deal of potential.

I have to 100% agree with this, the Championship is by far the best league, the Premiership follows and then the Liga BBVA.

I run an Online Clan called Championship Challenge Clan and it's a very good clan game, just because of the balance of the teams. Even as Doncaster Rovers i'm competing for a middle table position :D

I love managing in Brazil National First Division. I just love the games, they come thick and fast. 70 games a season(all comps) is awesome. Plus the AI uses more varied tactics compared to other leagues in Europe.

I enjoy managing in the Polish First Division, it's a league I know nothing about with small budgets and fairly basic facilities. I enjoy the challenge of learning about the League, my players and then taking them to the Ekstraklasa develop them as top side and attempt to dominate Europe with them.

Archived