Facebook

• Administrators
How i public the fm notice in facebook??:o

Not sure what you mean here? You can connect to Facebook via [Manager] -> Options -> Social Network. Is this what you mean?

I can't find the post to Facebook button, could someone take a screenshot with it and highlight it for me?

Also, does FM sometimes suggest that I should post it on FB? Like a pop-up kind of thing?

been looking for this "button" for ages my self, a few friends also play FM but on xbox's i said i would post updates with this feature to show who i am managing, signings etc but it seems i cannot.

if i can only post "steam achievement's" or things the game thinks is interesting then i fail to see the point in this feature/option call it what you will, would it really be that hard to code to allow people to post any news item or achievement they wanted to?

Yep... Was going to post my own thread, but spotted this ! I cant find the button to post anywhere... nicely hidden me thinks... can you post anything ? Like at the start of the season when the chairman gives you your welcome message for example ? I seriously cant see this button anywhere :( Can someone at SI tell me where it is ? As was said before a screen grab would be real useful...

I have one problem with the facebook posts. Before I play a match, the game let me post all the match reports I wanted.. it doesn't mind if there's 1 or more reports. The problem comes when I try to post a match report after I play one game.. there's impossible because always give me the same error "problems with my internet connection".. but I try to navigate, and I didn't found any problem with my internet connection. The solution.. close the game and restart it.. and I can post the last match, only if I don't play any game.. if I play directly without post, when the match is over, I can't post it again..

Archived