Releasing data editor before release of the game?

Personally I would need the game as well so I can do testing.

Otherwise just pretend that the release date is actually 28th October (still earlier than last year) and you have therefore got the editor a week early.

it is no use without the game itself after all.

Surely you've answered your own question there.

What are you going to do with the editor, when you have no database to load?

I think you're going to have to wave goodbye to those precious two-hours of FM gaming you spoke of. My thoughts will be with you.

Surely you've answered your own question there.

What are you going to do with the editor, when you have no database to load?

I think you're going to have to wave goodbye to those precious two-hours of FM gaming you spoke of. My thoughts will be with you.

lol! really cracked me up that did:)

well why do you need to test it so badly? its obvious what you need to when editing to make it work and fills most of the gaps for you

and if im creating an entire club i need to create about 40 players that including boredom could take over a week! thats why i wouldnt mind having the editor early

well why do you need to test it so badly? its obvious what you need to when editing to make it work and fills most of the gaps for you

and if im creating an entire club i need to create about 40 players that including boredom could take over a week! thats why i wouldnt mind having the editor early

Testing is more for hardcore editors who spend days or even weeks creating whole new league structures. We have learnt to make a few changes then test, a few more then another test. You don't want to spend a whole week editing only for it not to work, believe me!

Archived